• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 35
Posts: 35   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 12934 times and has 34 replies Next Thread
Clotho
OceanMaster

Re: SCRAMBLED EGGS 2018! Design Furniture for the Game [Winners announced] Reply to this Post

EGGS are in game!

Those who don't have the Gilded Egg trophy will receive it in game in the next few days. It's lovingly hand-delivered, so please be patient :)

Winners may choose if they want both copies of their design on the same pirate/ocean or if they want the second copy on a different ocean on the same account. The first copy will be delivered to the pirate and ocean in your entry, please contact me via petition with the title "FAO:Clotho" with confirmation of the pirate and ocean (on the same account) where you'd like the second egg delivered.*

Congratulations and thank you all for yet another eggstraordinary new furniture!

* If you don't contact me by Monday, April 16th, I'll deliver the second copy on the same pirate/ocean.
----------------------------------------
[Mar 28, 2018 6:51:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Goodwill100

Re: SCRAMBLED EGGS 2018! Design Furniture for the Game [Winners announced] Reply to this Post

I'm super grateful that my design made it into the game and I really like that the Arrrtist made the egg more natural and glossy, but unfortunately he rotated it too far.
It would be completely fine if he added some simple black lines or just completed the highlighted part (would be a really easy fix given the simplicity of my background), but as of now it really looks incomplete.

It would be awesome if he could take a look at it again by either adding a line or two or sticking to the original shape. Should only take a few minutes but it would mean the world to me. :-)

No offense. That being said, happy eastern!

Edit: The egg looks awesome in portraits
Jonthecarper on Obsidian

Likes Carpentry.
Current Shiny Sun Point collection: 2/30

Is desperately looking for autumn pie furniture on Obsidian.
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Goodwill100 at Apr 1, 2018 3:25:28 AM]
[Mar 28, 2018 7:22:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lilymoon

I'm super grateful that my design made it into the game and I really like that the Arrrtist made the egg more natural and glossy, but unfortunately he rotated it too far.
It would be completely fine if he added some simple black lines or just completed the highlighted part (would be a really easy fix given the simplicity of my background), but as of now it really looks incomplete.

It would be awesome if he could take a look at it again by either adding a line or two or sticking to the original shape. Should only take a few minutes but it would mean the world to me. :-)

No offense. That being said, happy eastern!

The YPP Arrrtists make the final decision on egg layout/rotation. Hope that helps :)
Faeree ~ Illustrious Wanderer on all oceans ~
Avvie by Tilinka!
Apollo wrote: 
(Is it wrong that I'm now just a tiny bit in love with Faeree's brother?)

[Mar 30, 2018 10:04:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Faeree [Link]  Go to top 
budclare2

More importantly, can we get a name fix on Scythera's egg? Lucky cats are Japanese. :(
Budclare on Meridian

I want a cookie.

(Imp turned me into a dolly! :D)
[Mar 31, 2018 2:44:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Clotho
OceanMaster

All prizes have been delivered! Congratulations again to all of the winners for this year. Awesome entries, mates!

Special thanks to Greylady and Faeree, for their tireless help rendering and for making the People's Choice event happen. You will both find a small thank you in your inventories!

See you nEGGxt year mates!
[Apr 8, 2018 8:40:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 35   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates