• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 11
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3243 times and has 10 replies Next Thread
Clotho
OceanMaster

Delayed (not) December (not daily) Doodles! The Nicest Surprise! [Winners announced] Reply to this Post

The nicest surprise!

The task for today is to draw a picture representing the nicest surprise you had in 2017. This can be something in real life, or something in the game. If you really can't think of a nice surprise you had this year, then please draw the surprise you'd LOVE to get in 2018! You can use the text tool to describe what you've drawn, or you can include a short description in the entry post.

Please include the following in your post:

• Your pirate's name and ocean
  • Your favorite in-game color, excluding special colors.
  • Post an image of your suprise as shown here. Please keep it to a maximum size of 600 x 600 pixels.

Other rules/information

• Only one entry per player
  • Contest will finish at 11.00am 11 January
  • All entries must have noted on it somewhere your pirate name, ocean and 'December Doodles 2017'
  • Upload the images to a hosting site such as flickr.com, photobucket.com, imageshack.com.
  • You may edit your post up until the deadline.
  • Please read the rules post before posting.
  • Have fun creating!

----------------------------------------
[Edit 5 times, last edit by Clotho at Feb 4, 2018 6:54:06 PM]
[Jan 8, 2018 11:01:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hera
OceanMaster

Re: Delayed (not) December (not daily) Doodles! The Nicest Surprise! [deadline: 11.00am 11 January] Reply to this Post

Posting on behalf of a friend

Pirate name: Nemesis
Ocean: All

Quote from Nemesis: 'No explanations needed, best surprise EVER'
Favourite colour: Purple.
Sun says, "Selling Hera, one careful owner, slightly foxed, very Zeused, for 800 million billion PoE, 250 indigo ribbons, a chipmunk familiar called Robin and a piece of moss!"
[Jan 9, 2018 12:00:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
pixierain486

Re: Delayed (not) December (not daily) Doodles! The Nicest Surprise! [deadline: 11.00am 11 January] Reply to this Post

Surprises are always nice and sweet!

In my years of playing, I've always wanted to add a Clotho Doll to my collection of odds and ends(steer clear of the hermit crabs)!
I would absolutely love if I was surprised this year with a doll whose superb piracy skills is on par with those of Princess Leia's! :P

Pirate Name: Scythera
Ocean: Obsidian
Favourite Colour: Magenta
*~* Scythera of Obsidian & Meridian & Emerald Ocean *~*

[Jan 9, 2018 6:34:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    https://www.cherrycake4.com [Link]  Go to top 
cattrin

Cattrin on Cerulean
Color: White!

Cattrin moved to the big city for a new job and the sunrises were more very muchly more beautiful than she expected.
Cattrin of Cerulean
Avatar by Apollo (we miss you :c), Blakbead, Angelira, Coriander, and Accelerator!

X tells ye, "Stop yo drawing fool!"

[Edit 1 times, last edit by cattrin at Jan 10, 2018 3:38:12 PM]
[Jan 9, 2018 7:02:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Stardial

The biggest and nicest surprise has got to be that we voted yes. Mates, I didn't think we could do it.

Pirate: Emery
Ocean: Obsidian
Favourite Colour: Black
Emery of Obsidian
[Jan 10, 2018 1:31:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
joandart

Herowena
Cerulean
Navy

I was given a set of professional weapons chef knives.

Herowena of Cerulean
Still Sleeping With The Fishes

[Jan 10, 2018 8:52:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lady_maeror

I spent many of my teenage years on this game. In 2017 I returned to venture the Obsidian waters, now as an adult.

Arianne of Obsidian

Blue <3

Aeyelle of the Viridian Meridian Ocean
Arianne of the Obsidian Ocean
[Jan 10, 2018 11:23:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
patrys12

Alpha on Obsidian
Light Blue

My surprise was in real life, an engagement ring on my birthday in February.

- xxx Alpha xxx -
[Jan 11, 2018 9:38:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Clotho
OceanMaster

Doodle has closed and is now in judging!
[Jan 11, 2018 11:14:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Taskbeta

Not an entry but I wanted to share my nicest surprise.

The biggest surprise of 2017 was when my backgrounds won in the background competition. That was simply so amazing to me.
To actually have them in the game and be able to use them was awesome.
Bisca - Obsidian Ocean - former Emerald Ocean

Avvy by: Pixelpixie
[Jan 11, 2018 1:04:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Clotho
OceanMaster

Re: Delayed (not) December (not daily) Doodles! The Nicest Surprise! [Winners announced] Reply to this Post

Arrr, I escaaaaped!

The winner, earning a winter ornament, a white/light blue celtic tapestry, a vase with white wildflowers, paper and quill, and a Shiny Sun point: Alpha of Obsidian

Runners up, both winning a trinket, a stack of pillows, and a Shiny Sun point: Herowena of Cerulean and Scythera of Obsidian

Also, Cattrin on Cerulean and Emery on Obsidian get a paper and quill, and Bisca gets a hug! Hera gets a lump of coal for scaring pirates with those eggs, ugh...

Prizes have been delivered.
[Feb 4, 2018 6:53:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates