• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 35
Posts: 35   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2484 times and has 34 replies Next Thread
Tayes

Blame Brenda Island Plans - Loggerhead Reply to this Post

Hello Obsidian,

I'm going to keep this simple because you are all smart people and know how islands work.

Blame Brenda will be contending Loggerhead today and should we win, our island plans will be as follows:

In the first week, we will be building a fort, an inn and a shipyard bazaar then proceeding to build two shipyards.

In the second week, we will add a second bazaar (Apothecary) to be able to build an estate agent, market and upgrade to a palace. We will also be building a housing option (Most likely a manor) and a trading post.

We intend on building our extra shoppes as Shipyards for the near future. We want to pump larger ships out to the ocean. As demand for larger ships is met, we will consider, based on demand, destroying one or more shipyards to build other shoppes/stalls or housing.

As there is no iron monger or distillery in the immediate plans, Blame Brenda will be supplying cannon balls and rum at a reasonable price from the palace. Taxes will be set at 0% for the first month.

Before anyone complains about the vagueness of these island plans, our defence is, we are not trying to pull the wool over anyone's eyes with grandiose promises. We are trying to be real with the ocean, because we believe that blockades opening will make or break this ocean. Our plans will drastically change depending on how this affects the ocean's population. We will be taking time to build up a defence fleet and getting large ships (MG, WF, GF) to the ocean, then making decisions from there to balance successfully running an island with fulfilling the needs of the ocean.

Jobbing starts at 11am GT
Please apply by the notice board
Pay: Not sure. Probably a lot
We will be doing random bonuses for tops, tons of random hand outs like ships, familiars, furniture, poe, pets, etc.
----------------------------------------
-Tayes

Blaming Brenda
[Jan 6, 2018 6:34:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tayes

Re: Blame Brenda Island Plans - Loggerhead Reply to this Post

Thank you so much on behalf of Blame Brenda. We are excited to not only have won the first island, but to win it in such a high quality blockade against great opponents. CIS & AH, thanks for the fun. It was three great flags in a well contested blockade. I hope the best for Obsidian going forward, and hope this is the level of competition we see in our blockade scene.

Thank you to all of the Blame Brenda team who put in so much time and effort to get us to this point. It was a great team effort.

Thank you to our friends and allies to come and support us in jobbing at this blockade. A special thank you to Lion's Bane who showed up in great numbers to support us.

Finally I would like to once again thanks CIS and AH for a great blockade.

I hope you all enjoyed the sinks and poe, and I hope you job Blame Brenda next time!
-Tayes

Blaming Brenda
[Jan 6, 2018 5:52:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
enanomario

Thank you so much on behalf of Blame Brenda. We are excited to not only have won the first island, but to win it in such a high quality blockade against great opponents. CIS & AH, thanks for the fun. It was three great flags in a well contested blockade. I hope the best for Obsidian going forward, and hope this is the level of competition we see in our blockade scene.

Thank you to all of the Blame Brenda team who put in so much time and effort to get us to this point. It was a great team effort.

Thank you to our friends and allies to come and support us in jobbing at this blockade. A special thank you to Lion's Bane who showed up in great numbers to support us.

I hope you all enjoyed the sinks and poe, and I hope you job Blame Brenda next time!

Am I too late?
I think I am late....
KISS... I mean wasn't that the idea behind your OP?. You won an island against a flag who some of your member backstabbed, I mean congratulations you have learned how to play the political game. By the way, what three great flags are you talking about? Three flags in a OOO experiment gone wrong that should have been taken behind the barn and **** years ago. This is not Viri, Sage,Cobalt or whatever other ocean was actually relevant back in the day, you are nothing but a sad joke of what a flag actually was when this game was at its peak so don't call yourself "great",you are not and will never achieve that level.

Again, congratulations to all 20-30 of you in winning and island in a 100-200 players game. I can already tell you are about to make Ypp great again!.

lmao.... "I run a GREAT flag", you are funny.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by enanomario at Jan 9, 2018 3:35:02 AM]
[Jan 9, 2018 3:33:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Cytidine

I can already tell you are about to make Ypp great again!

Thanks! We'll do our best. :)
Brenda's Girl
[Jan 9, 2018 6:37:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Daysire

Am I too late?
I think I am late....
KISS... I mean wasn't that the idea behind your OP?. You won an island against a flag who some of your member backstabbed, I mean congratulations you have learned how to play the political game. By the way, what three great flags are you talking about? Three flags in a OOO experiment gone wrong that should have been taken behind the barn and **** years ago. This is not Viri, Sage,Cobalt or whatever other ocean was actually relevant back in the day, you are nothing but a sad joke of what a flag actually was when this game was at its peak so don't call yourself "great",you are not and will never achieve that level.

Again, congratulations to all 20-30 of you in winning and island in a 100-200 players game. I can already tell you are about to make Ypp great again!.

Evidently according to you this game is nothing since its peak time. Yet you're still here, still trashing other people, exaggerating, and just pouring salt into forums. You're like an old person who's always telling people their experiences are worthless compared to your own back in the day. No one cares. Go away.
[Jan 9, 2018 6:54:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
enanomario

Am I too late?
I think I am late....

Evidently according to you this game is nothing since its peak time. Yet you're still here, still trashing other people, exaggerating, and just pouring salt into forums. You're like an old person who's always telling people their experiences are worthless compared to your own back in the day. No one cares. Go away.

I'm not LIKE the old person telling people their experiences are worthless, I AM the old person telling people their flag is a POS compared to the great flags that played the blockading game. No one cares?, yet two of you cared enough to reply and I am sure I am not as salty as the band of misfits who left their flag to make a new one and blockade against their "friends". "If obsidian was to close, I would leave the game, I have spent so much real money in this game...", who is the one exaggerating again?.

I am not trashing you mate, I am just pointing out the obvious. You are blowing your own horn by calling yourself "great",however; you have not done anything worth noting other than win a game against a flag your backstabbing lot handicapped just weeks before the kading game began. Pouring real life money to save a dead horse does not make you great, it makes you a fool and incompetent for not being able to win a game without throwing your wallet at it. I mean how mediocre do you need to be to have to be a p2w player in this game?, if you have been playing this game for as long as most of us have and still have not been able to learn how to win without spending real $$$ maybe you should look for a new hobby. I have heard Pokemon Go is simple, you like simple things, right?

And yes this game has been nothing since it peaked back in 20--, you are winning a game that barely has enough players to stay afloat, you have set the bar so low for people who can own an island that "evidently" even a monkey can attempt to develop one nowadays. "We will keep it simple guys, we will build as many SYs as we can and I will let you know the rest as I figure out the rest of the buttons".

Someone tell Betty to take the keyboard away from the kids.....
[Jan 9, 2018 8:44:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Cytidine

I have heard Pokemon Go is simple, you like simple things, right?

Oh wow, I love Pokemon Go! Maybe we can play sometime? I once had to hike like 10 kilometres into an industrial area to catch a Snorlax, then I got lost and caught an Onyx while trying to find my way back. I'd say that was a pretty productive day!

On a sidenote: On behalf of Brenda, I wanna say it's great to see we have such passionate followers. Everything we do, we do for you. <3
Brenda's Girl
[Jan 9, 2018 9:05:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Filthyjake

Really wish you would sign your posts. Any great coach/leader calls their team great.

If you can beat them bash em.
Filthyjake all oceans, Primarily Obsidian
Price Cap Doubloons for long term success of Puzzle Pirates Dub oceans!
Reciprocity:The practice of exchanging things with others for mutual benefit.
[Jan 9, 2018 9:10:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Daysire

Am I too late?
I think I am late....

I'm not LIKE the old person telling people their experiences are worthless, I AM the old person telling people their flag is a POS compared to the great flags that played the blockading game. No one cares?, yet two of you cared enough to reply and I am sure I am not as salty as the band of misfits who left their flag to make a new one and blockade against their "friends". "If obsidian was to close, I would leave the game, I have spent so much real money in this game...", who is the one exaggerating again?.

I am not trashing you mate, I am just pointing out the obvious. You are blowing your own horn by calling yourself "great",however; you have not done anything worth noting other than win a game against a flag your backstabbing lot handicapped just weeks before the kading game began. Pouring real life money to save a dead horse does not make you great, it makes you a fool and incompetent for not being able to win a game without throwing your wallet at it. I mean how mediocre do you need to be to have to be a p2w player in this game?, if you have been playing this game for as long as most of us have and still have not been able to learn how to win without spending real $$$ maybe you should look for a new hobby. I have heard Pokemon Go is simple, you like simple things, right?

And yes this game has been nothing since it peaked back in 20--, you are winning a game that barely has enough players to stay afloat, you have set the bar so low for people who can own an island that "evidently" even a monkey can attempt to develop one nowadays. "We will keep it simple guys, we will build as many SYs as we can and I will let you know the rest as I figure out the rest of the buttons".

Someone tell Betty to take the keyboard away from the kids.....

? I'm not even part of any big flag, I just find it ironic that you trash the game so much, exaggerate about a playercount that is bad enough without exaggeration, but now you've donated so much money and will continue to play. What is the point of you commenting all of this?
[Jan 9, 2018 9:35:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
enanomario

? I'm not even part of any big flag, I just find it ironic that you trash the game so much, exaggerate about a playercount that is bad enough without exaggeration, but now you've donated so much money and will continue to play. What is the point of you commenting all of this?

I do not think you are old enough to know what sarcasm is, but I was referring to Tayes' post from a different thread regarding how much money he has spent in the game. How many players are online right now?

Any great team calls their team great?
I can tell you are part of the "participation trophy generation"

How am I salty? I already congratulated them on being the least mediocre bunch but their flag still a POS and far from great which the OP claimed to be.

OOO appreciates your business and please by all means keep being "great" in a game you are playing by yourselves. Ha!
[Jan 9, 2018 9:48:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Filthyjake

I can tell you are part of the "participation trophy generation

What I said is

Any great coach/leader calls their team great.

Doesn't mean they don't say they couldn't be better but you don't have a press conference and call your team a bunch of losers its bad for moral.

I'm pre-trophy generation I'm old but your so up set that they won its funny. So stop being a whiny little snowflake and go take them out if your so much better.

They won is a fact how they did so well if it was by backstabbing others well return the favor, if they paid money Thanks so much for supporting the game I love!

How am I salty?

You won't let go of the past the game was huge now its not. They won in a game as it is now not as it was then. Clearly a flag that would be larger then the current game player base isn't comparable. Smaller ocean is more political and harder to win then an ocean where there would be unlimited supply of jobbers. Its a different game, then it would be if there were 5000 people on daily. Relationships matter seems they have them or had them.

I guess I would like is for you to put up or shut up. If they are so bad as you claim tell me who you are and lets join up and take the island after all that's what this great game is about.
[Jan 9, 2018 10:09:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
enanomario

I can tell you are part of the "participation trophy generation

What I said is

Any great coach/leader calls their team great.

Doesn't mean they don't say they couldn't be better but you don't have a press conference and call your team a bunch of losers its bad for moral.

I'm pre-trophy generation I'm old but your so up set that they won its funny. So stop being a whiny little snowflake and go take them out if your so much better.

They won is a fact how they did so well if it was by backstabbing others well return the favor, if they paid money Thanks so much for supporting the game I love!

How am I salty?

You won't let go of the past the game was huge now its not. They won in a game as it is now not as it was then. Clearly a flag that would be larger then the current game player base isn't comparable. Smaller ocean is more political and harder to win then an ocean where there would be unlimited supply of jobbers. Its a different game, then it would be if there were 5000 people on daily. Relationships matter seems they have them or had them.

I guess I would like is for you to put up or shut up. If they are so bad as you claim tell me who you are and lets join up and take the island after all that's what this great game is about.

Upset*
Than*
Clearly I cannot have an argument with someone who does not understand the difference between then and than.
I am just pointing out they are nothing special other than a bunch of hypocrites and unlike you and your friends, I much rather spend my money on a game where I actually play against other people and does not only have a player base of 200 individuals. Calling yourself "great" is a stretch, you might want to say " Good job guys! we snaked our way to a win therefore we are the least mediocre flag.
[Jan 9, 2018 10:36:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Filthyjake

Upset*
Than*
Clearly I cannot have an argument with someone who does not understand the difference between then and than.
I am just pointing out they are nothing special other than a bunch of hypocrites and unlike you and your friends, I much rather spend my money on a game where I actually play against other people and does not only have a player base of 200 individuals. Calling yourself "great" is a stretch, you might want to say " Good job guys! we snaked our way to a win therefore we are the least mediocre flag.

So you can't beat them its ok. Its sad that you don't understand see the difference in the game play of today vs the past.

[Jan 9, 2018 10:44:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
enanomario

Upset*
Than*

So you can't beat them its ok. Its sad that you don't understand see the difference in the game play of today vs the past.

Rather correct people's grammar than show my age through the use of meme in an argument.
It is sad you cannot see the point of my post was to point how a mediocre player is proclaiming to be "great" by merits of his wallet and backstabbing people.
Difference between the game back then and today?
We did not leave our flag like a bunch of butthurt little ***** a few days before an island opening because we did not get our way. We put our big boy pants on, sucked it up and moved on but judging by the level of maturity you have shown so far... I highly doubt you would understand what that means.

You bored me already, isn't past your bedtime or something?
Let the grown ups talk, why don't you just go ask Siri to educate you as to what the differences between you're, your,then,than,etc are and don't forget to eat your veggies!
[Edit 2 times, last edit by enanomario at Jan 9, 2018 4:27:07 PM]
[Jan 9, 2018 10:56:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
minisparrow

So, the point of this thread was to establish to the reading playerbase what the initial plans would be for the island as it is a big deal, first player owned island.

There was since a reasonable congratulations and acknowledgement that the plans will go ahead.

There were 750 players online for the blockade.

So what is the actual problem or are you here just to whinge? After all, we can all clearly see you don't use the forums (9 posts in 13 years) so you've obviously come out of your way to provoke something?
Minisparrow {Meridian}
Senior Officer of The Midnight Society
Prince of The Dead Men
[Jan 9, 2018 11:28:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Devonin

His flag clearly couldn't ever win an island in "the old days" so he's complaining that it's easier now and not an accomplishment to defend why he still couldn't win one now.
[Jan 9, 2018 1:47:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Eyes

Everyone knows we were better. You don't have to rub it in. ????
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Eyes at Jan 9, 2018 2:49:30 PM]
[Jan 9, 2018 2:47:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
enanomario

His flag clearly couldn't ever win an island in "the old days" so he's complaining that it's easier now and not an accomplishment to defend why he still couldn't win one now.

Wrong! I actually won more than one island, I financed my own blockades without using my credit card which I bet you lot will never be able to do and I am not complaining, I am just stating facts.
It is easier to "win" in any puzzle nowadays, can you remind me who you are competing against again?. Apparently all you need nowadays to win is a sad story, crocodile tears and be whiny little tart and you will have people throwing their credit cards at you. Nothing great about handing out SYs to people who let you use their credit card to fund a blockade, you claim to be great when you buy your way to a win. Watching the video of that blockades is sad, bnav from all sides was a joke, and how can you be great when you have to 2 vs 1 another flag to even have a chance. I might be wrong but it looks to me BB and the most mediocre flag on the board had to team up to outsource the one flag lacking political knowledge. You guys did great though! Great bnaving ramming your own ships and great skills typing in your cc info.
[Jan 9, 2018 5:29:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kyura94

Wrong! I actually won more than one island, I financed my own blockades without using my credit card which I bet you lot will never be able to do and I am not complaining, I am just stating facts.Great bnaving ramming your own ships and great skills typing in your cc info.

Using the pronoun "I" for a blockade victory immediately diminishes whatever trustworthiness if you had, if any.

You guys did great though! Great bnaving ramming your own ships and great skills typing in your cc info.

I didn't watch videos of the kade nav (I'm surprised you did lol) but if they really rammed their own ships and yet came out on top, extra credits to BB. At the end of the day, they won. If you think so lowly of BB then by all means try and contest the isle. You can talk/gloat more when you actually win the fight.

On a side note,

It is easier to "win" in any puzzle nowadays

Come Distill on Obsidian. I dare you.

Edit: I added 'gloat' since you seem to like it
Ryuken on Obsidian (active) and Emerald (not really)
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Kyura94 at Jan 9, 2018 8:09:31 PM]
[Jan 9, 2018 8:04:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Devonin

Yeah it's especially funny because the average skill on every puzzle is substantially higher on Obsidian than it ever was on any other ocean during their big heyday.

Like...Obsidian is basically a collection of all the experienced old-time players from every other now-dead oceans pooled together.

Once this server is actually fully established, with all islands in player hands, alliances sorted out and running at full steam, I'd be surprised if, pound for pound, MOST of the island owning flags of the olden days could easily take Obsidian islands.

And to the more recent point, at least Obsidian blockades a) exist and are b) contested. Go look at other ocean parley threads, and they are like...almost a majority "We're giving away our island to somebody else"
[Jan 9, 2018 9:47:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Luxory

You won an island against a flag who some of your member backstabbed, I mean congratulations you have learned how to play the political game

I think it's important to point out we wasn't back stabbed by Blame Brenda, there was rumours we had made deals with Consider it Sunk, which simply wasn't true and although we felt other flags did stick the dagger in the back, Blame Brenda was very open with the fact they just wanted to win, which at the end of the day, is what we all wanted and strive for.

This is not Viri, Sage,Cobalt or whatever other ocean was actually relevant back in the day, you are nothing but a sad joke of what a flag actually was when this game was at its peak so don't call yourself "great",you are not and will never achieve that level.

It's really unfair to compare current flags to past flags. Although I agree some of the greats would probably roflstomp this era, it's different nav styles and different environments altogether, great flags are determined by what they have done and so far Blame Brenda more than proved right now, they are the top dog in the ocean and the one to beat.

For anyone wondering, the jobbing numbers altogether reached, (whilst I was checking atleast) 510 that's not bad numbers compared to other blockades recently, so thank you to everyone who came out to all sides and again congratulations on the win Blame Brenda.
Luxory on Obsidian.
Aristoza flag royalty chats, "Ro initiated all the greenies by getting them on one big ship and sinking them all at once"
Positive Penguins
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Luxory at Jan 10, 2018 1:41:35 AM]
[Jan 10, 2018 1:24:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Knightofni7

I dont care about the saltyness of this post, I legit have some demands and concern for the island...I demand a trading post, first of all, many of us have been awaiting the island opening to be able to trade in our trinkets... Also, an apoth is pretty useless, I know you want to supply rum an cbs to make extra poe out of it but an IM or Distil bazaar would be way more useful and would save much hauling stock around!
NI!
[Jan 10, 2018 5:39:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Filthyjake

I dont care about the saltyness of this post, I legit have some demands and concern for the island...I demand a trading post, first of all, many of us have been awaiting the island opening to be able to trade in our trinkets... Also, an apoth is pretty useless, I know you want to supply rum an cbs to make extra poe out of it but an IM or Distil bazaar would be way more useful and would save much hauling stock around!

What happens if these so called legit demands are not met? Will you take the island form them or you just wanted to make an entitled statement because you feel entitled to the island they won?

@ Luxory thanks for sharing your feelings rather then letting potential lies spread, don't know what happened don't care but felt your post was class act.
[Jan 10, 2018 6:19:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
patgangster

@ trading post demands:

Betty faction chats, "for anyone interested - The devs confirm that medium islands require 2 shops before "advanced" buildings like the Trading Post can be placed."
TriplePat, Joining the great obsidian migration.
[Jan 10, 2018 6:51:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wrs1864b

@ trading post demands:

Betty faction chats, "for anyone interested - The devs confirm that medium islands require 2 shops before "advanced" buildings like the Trading Post can be placed."

That can be quite right. It isn't shops that are required, it must be bazaars. Or, at least, that is how it used to work.

Since loggerhead spawns sugar cane and sugar cane is a real pain to ship, not having a distilling bazaar would create a lot more work for the ocean overall.
Algol can not assert the truth of all statements in this post and still be consistent.
[Jan 10, 2018 7:34:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kyleharris6

Wrong! I actually won more than one island, I financed my own blockades without using my credit card which I bet you lot will never be able to do and I am not complaining, I am just stating facts.
It is easier to "win" in any puzzle nowadays, can you remind me who you are competing against again?. Apparently all you need nowadays to win is a sad story, crocodile tears and be whiny little tart and you will have people throwing their credit cards at you. Nothing great about handing out SYs to people who let you use their credit card to fund a blockade, you claim to be great when you buy your way to a win. Watching the video of that blockades is sad, bnav from all sides was a joke, and how can you be great when you have to 2 vs 1 another flag to even have a chance. I might be wrong but it looks to me BB and the most mediocre flag on the board had to team up to outsource the one flag lacking political knowledge. You guys did great though! Great bnaving ramming your own ships and great skills typing in your cc info.

Lol who pissed in this guys cornflakes? His just trolling for lols yeah? Surely his not legit.

Can i get a copy of the video please?
Convict/Toxic
[Jan 10, 2018 10:19:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hidemyhoney

Cover the basics on an island (Distill, IM), get the trading post, more poe for everyone and stock.
I'm pretty sure with the current flag holding the island knows how to run islands guys :P
If this was my decision I opt for a Talior and make it the fashion island of the ocean :3
[Edit 1 times, last edit by hidemyhoney at Jan 10, 2018 10:26:26 PM]
[Jan 10, 2018 10:24:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
enanomario

For anyone wondering, the jobbing numbers altogether reached, (whilst I was checking atleast) 510 that's not bad numbers compared to other blockades recently, so thank you to everyone who came out to all sides and again congratulations on the win Blame Brenda.

Imagine if every person who used a bot during the kade got banned. We would have one lonely ocean for sure.....
[Jan 13, 2018 12:41:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Legionaer

Explorer's hall? Like what glitch, you click the trading post button and it brought up the wrong building or?
[Jan 13, 2018 1:49:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Cytidine

Explorer's hall? Like what glitch, you click the trading post button and it brought up the wrong building or?

Correct. We tried to place the trading post after the distillery but got an explorer's hall instead. Hopefully before too long, the OMs will switch it back to what it's supposed to be.
Brenda's Girl
[Jan 13, 2018 3:27:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 35   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates