• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1621 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
altheacat

Current Christmas toy Assembly Reply to this Post

I think I remember from previous competitions that all the toy parts one collected could be assembled into toys, although of course some parts were less common so it took a while to get the toys. You could also get multiples of the finished toys.

Today I had just enough time to win 4 toy parts, went to the Assembling points on Emerald and found that none of the pieces I had were required.

Am I being thick or is this competition either a) totally different or b) still in development?

Edit: Those are the possibilities on the fir trees on Emerald:

- sky-shark glider,
- pirate playset
- blast monkey

Those look like toys to me, not parts
----------------------------------------
Noushka still of Sage

SO of Privateers
Lady of the Black Flag
[Edit 1 times, last edit by altheacat at Dec 16, 2017 1:42:12 AM]
[Dec 15, 2017 4:20:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
xelto

Re: Current Christmas toy Assembly Reply to this Post

If it's like prior years, each toy comes with three pieces. If you got four toy pieces, you may not have a complete set of any one toy yet.
Gurndigarn on Emerald Ocean
"Oh, come on. You jobbed onto a ship called the Cursed Isle Raider and you expected *refined*?"
[Dec 16, 2017 4:53:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
altheacat

Re: Current Christmas toy Assembly Reply to this Post

Oh

Do'h

I am being very thick

* red face *
Noushka still of Sage

SO of Privateers
Lady of the Black Flag
[Dec 16, 2017 4:42:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates