• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 2
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1676 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Lanlaiely

Intent to Blockade Hephaestus' Forge 12-17-17 - Prizes announced... Reply to this Post

Join MYC in stopping Admiral Finus' tyrannical rule over Hephaestus' Forge.

The day is Sunday.
Start time is 10Am pirate time.
Pay will be 2000 per segment.

This is a brigand king blockade, so it will be sinking. Any unwanted injuries suffered will be healed at no cost to the pirate.

We have plenty of prizes and a raffle will be held after the blockade. Each pirate will have their name entered after each segment. Prizes will include KH furniture, pets, a Krakling, and more.

I hope to see you all there. We can't do it without you!!!
----------------------------------------
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Lanlaiely at Dec 18, 2017 4:45:01 AM]
[Dec 15, 2017 5:29:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lanlaiely

Re: Intent to Blockade Hephaestus' Forge 12-17-17 - Prizes announced... Reply to this Post

Thank you all for coming out and supporting MYC in reclaiming Heph. We appreciate each and every one of you. Also, a special thanks to Peguinpaste for being an awesome Bnavver and also to Calamarie and Harrjm for being the Admiral and helping me out. I couldn't have done it with ZERO loss without them.
You guys are the BEST!

Here's a list of Pirates and the prizes they have won:

Prizes: Lobster
Deadpool: Navy Krakling
Penguinwaste: Tan Octo
Debblunes: Kraken Throne
Doggbreath: Kraken Throne
Lucyblueeyes: Kraken Tub
Creedence: Kraken Tub
Cmalleycat: Kraken Sink
Imbrium: Kraken Sink
Xxscoriusxx: Kraken Clock
Auraluna: Kraken Clock

Please post here when I can reach you to claim your prize or please find me in game. I will be make arrangements to meet you online when you're able to meet me.

You have until January 1st to claim your prize.

Thanks again!
I love you all!!!
----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Lanlaiely at Dec 18, 2017 9:17:00 PM]
[Dec 18, 2017 4:56:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates