• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 5
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1512 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
Cambiata

Who wants a free Avatar? Reply to this Post

Hello everyone,

I have not done any art for YPP for... a while. I have a free evening tonight though and could use a couple things to doodle. I only draw interesting things though... so you'll have to inspire me.

I have time to do One... MAYBE two pictures so be quick and be inspiring!

EDIT: I figured I should probably post an example since most of my avatars have been retired years ago. And I am not doing digital paintings anymore so it all looks just a little different. I don’t have a scanner at home but I would get whatever gets drawn scanned on Monday.

----------------------------------------
Cambiata,
~Currently pillaging the Obsidian Ocean~
from the Viridian (now Meridian) ocean

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Cambiata at Dec 8, 2017 7:33:19 PM]
[Dec 8, 2017 12:10:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://cambiata.deviantart.com/ [Link]  Go to top 
cattrin

Re: Who wants a free Avatar? Reply to this Post

Hi! I'm not sure when tonight is for you, and I'm not usually one to request things, buuuut if you need something you could draw [me] chasing my parrot around trying to snatch a tail feather for a paintbrush. :)

Whether that's in a hot air balloon or just in my studio is your decision.
Cattrin of Cerulean
Avatar by Apollo (we miss you :c), Blakbead, Angelira, Coriander, and Accelerator!

X tells ye, "Stop yo drawing fool!"

[Edit 3 times, last edit by cattrin at Dec 8, 2017 3:38:43 PM]
[Dec 8, 2017 3:36:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Cambiata

Well it appears I am having marker troubles... got about a quarter of the way through inking a doodle I was working on and my markers died. Somehow all of them at the same time. Despite the fact that I bought brand new markers this afternoon so I could ink some sketches. I am not terribly impressed but once I figure out what is up I will make something up for someone (which right now looks like it will be Cattrin).

What this really means that I won’t be doing it ‘tonight’ but at some point in the near future when I figure out what’s up with my art supplies.
Cambiata,
~Currently pillaging the Obsidian Ocean~
from the Viridian (now Meridian) ocean

[Dec 8, 2017 6:05:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://cambiata.deviantart.com/ [Link]  Go to top 
Gunnerfreak

Cambiata wrote: 
got about a quarter of the way through inking a doodle I was working on and my markers died. Somehow all of them at the same time.

Sounds like it could be an interfacing issue, but I'm just guessing since I don't draw or use a pad or anything. lol.
Gunnerfreak on Cerulean <- Home ocean.
AKA Gunnerfreak on Obsidian (new ocean!), Ice, Emerald, Opal, and Jade,
Gunnerfreak-East on Emerald,
Gunnerfreak-West on Cerulean, and
Gunnergunner on Meridian.
Also a Respe-ranked YPPedia-wiki freak.
[Dec 9, 2017 6:26:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Taskbeta

Is there still a spot for me to order one as well?
Bisca - Obsidian Ocean - former Emerald Ocean

Avvy by: Jumar
[Dec 22, 2017 10:12:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates