• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 275 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
Lanlaiely

MYC's Whisking Event on 11/26 Reply to this Post

MYC would like to help those pirates who still need to open islands. From 2PM - 4PM Pirate time on Sunday, November 26th, I will be online and hopping from island to island to help anyone who needs to open islands.

I know what it's like to want to be able to whisk to an island for frays but not being able to. I will help anyone who needs to open an island.

This is the first whisking event, but more will follow. I hope to see you there!
[Nov 20, 2017 4:10:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Momma_Wolf

Re: MYC's Whisking Event on 11/26 Reply to this Post

Suggestion? Chart 1 or more ships to EVERY uninhabited island, and 1 ferry island per arch. Non subs can stand on the charted ships, if needed, and all people have to do is hop ships, and use the ferry.

It's much less stress on the folks holding the whisking party, and fewer whisks needed, plus you can have multiple people hopping ships, instead of getting 1 island at a time.

Just a thought - that's the way we've done ours for the last few years
----------------------------------------
Mommawolf, lurking on most oceans
Captain, Blackwolf Marauders of Midnight, now Cerulean
Queen, Victory Raiders of Midnight, now Cerulean

cmdrzoom said:

Anyone may demand answers of the gods.
Getting them is another matter.

[Nov 20, 2017 11:54:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lanlaiely

Thanks Momma! That's a great suggestion! I'm not sure I will have enough people online at that time, however. We'll have to see how it goes.

My primary objective is to get as many people as possible to open up their entire ocean. I am looking to help ocean activity.
[Nov 20, 2017 10:48:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Wampuscat21

Nicely done Lan.

Wampuscat Captain Poesidon's Wrath

Monarch Blackstar
[Nov 22, 2017 11:43:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates