• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 7
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2898 times and has 6 replies Next Thread
Inote

RANT Reply to this Post

Very old player. Came back for Obsidian. Not for long though.

So I heard there was a few recent bans to huge caders for allegation of ban evasion and poe trading. So I went to ask around and found out that one of the lads who was banned actually plead his ban, and they replied by saying: admit to what you did and we will consider your plea.

For that I say: HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WTF mates. Are you lil kids or what? Admit? Is this St Mary's High School? What do you mean admit and you'll consider? Might it be that you're not sure and want to be sure of it by having them to admit? Or maybe you want to boost your ego? Maybe just rubbing it in their faces? When are you going to learn not to take everything personally. Your players are what make this game survive. It is not you, it is not the developers, it is not Steam. If you do not change the way you solve your problems, this game will continue to fail.

To legit players who will probably rant: I know it sucks that you play legally while others may be abusing a few rules. But the ways OMs are solving this problem (massive bans), you lose anyway. When they banned 600+ bilge botters before (when the player base was about 2.5k), and told 1/4th of their player base that they cannot play again, legit players lost. They lost by losing the game. Look at Meri, it is pathetic. What would have the bot done to legit players or the game? Nothing. It is just a bot that cannot achieve anything. So far there has not been a bot that could consistently beat a good player. But nope, they broke my rules so I must ban them otherwise my ego will be scratched. And for poe traders. Well the big ones are caders, and cades are what make this game interesting and keep the poe circulation flowing. You can choose to keep them there and also keep the game alive, or ban them and lose the game yet another time. You need to think on the long term before taking decisions, but the way it looks you do not and nor do you learn from your previous mistakes.

My advice: the whole PP team to be replaced. Get staff who know how to solve problems and serve customers properly. Current ones cannot even solve a 2x2 Rubik's cube.

Speaking of admitting. I am a ban evader. A big one. I did it so many times, and I won poe/famis/items/ships that otherwise a legit player would have won. Well, to the players: sorry, but to the PP staff: Go FY. But since I admitted that, are you going to ban me or clear my ban history? l0l0l

Actually don't bother answering that because I could care less either ways. L0lz.

Legit players, hi.

Yours truly,

Eyestrong on meri and eme (2 different accounts so ban both please)
Istrong on obsidian
[Nov 10, 2017 6:31:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
cmdrzoom

Re: RANT Reply to this Post

And this is the kind of attitude that is why barrelstoppers are not wanted in this game. Because they're cheats and jerks, and I don't want to play with either.

Really, that was a whole lot of words just to say "I'm a HUUUUUUUUGE *******".
----------------------------------------
Starhawk of Mad Mutineers, Azure
Catalina of Twilight's Sabre, Cobalt
[Edit 1 times, last edit by cmdrzoom at Nov 10, 2017 8:37:43 PM]
[Nov 10, 2017 8:33:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
whatthejish

Speaking of admitting. I am a ban evader. A big one.

Shocker.
Dionysos, Cobalt and Obsidian
[Nov 12, 2017 8:42:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
EmpressTamar

You don't say?
Empresstamar of Emerald.
Yppedia page

Gorgeous avatar by by Scythera <3
[Nov 13, 2017 7:56:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
xelto

You don't say?

I never thought I would be nostalgic for the days when "It was my brother, honest!" was the approach to take, but the banned brigade has become simply lazy recently.

Young whippersnappers, no respect for tradition...
Gurndigarn on Emerald Ocean
"Oh, come on. You jobbed onto a ship called the Cursed Isle Raider and you expected *refined*?"
[Nov 14, 2017 4:36:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
cmdrzoom

"for no reason"
Starhawk of Mad Mutineers, Azure
Catalina of Twilight's Sabre, Cobalt
[Nov 15, 2017 1:50:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ryujinpp

To legit players who will probably rant: I know it sucks that you play legally while others may be abusing a few rules. But the ways OMs are solving this problem (massive bans), you lose anyway. When they banned 600+ bilge botters before (when the player base was about 2.5k), and told 1/4th of their player base that they cannot play again, legit players lost. They lost by losing the game. Look at Meri, it is pathetic. What would have the bot done to legit players or the game? Nothing. It is just a bot that cannot achieve anything. So far there has not been a bot that could consistently beat a good player. But nope, they broke my rules so I must ban them otherwise my ego will be scratched.

Speaking of admitting. I am a ban evader. A big one. I did it so many times, and I won poe/famis/items/ships that otherwise a legit player would have won. Well, to the players: sorry,

as far as i'm concerned, botters do greater harm to the community than just winning fams
Galene tells ye, "I reserve the right to not deliver prizes to you anymore in the future :P"
Galene tells ye, "You crashed me 6 times!"

Ryujin on all oceans
[Nov 15, 2017 6:49:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    https://www.facebook.com/PuzzlePirates [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates