• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1661 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Glacius6

Inventory Data Reply to this Post

After the release of 19th of October, they say:

"Experimental update to allow shoppe inventory data to be exported to a text file in JSON format by double-clicking the "Inventroy" tab in the client. If tools are created to parse and manage this sort of exported data, the functionality can be expanded to other areas of the game in the future."

I'm up for working on something like this if someone can provide me some examples of data, i do not own any shoppes.

Also, suggestion may be helpful.

Thanks.
[Oct 19, 2017 4:40:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sagacious

Re: Inventory Data Reply to this Post

You should check this thread as that's where one the discussion about adding this type of feature most recently appeared.

Here's an example of an export log file

It corresponds to this inventory
----------------------------------------
Cerulean & Meridian - Icemeister
Emerald & Obsidian - incognito!
#TeamPurple
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Sagacious at Oct 19, 2017 5:18:49 PM]
[Oct 19, 2017 5:16:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wrs1864b

Re: Inventory Data Reply to this Post

You should check this thread as that's where one the discussion about adding this type of feature most recently appeared.

I agree that the thread in the Game Design forum is a better place for this kind of discussion. I've added my comments there.
Algol can not assert the truth of all statements in this post and still be consistent.
[Oct 19, 2017 6:30:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates