• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 1
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1871 times and has 0 replies Next Thread
lady_maeror

Beginning Weaving Help Reply to this Post

1. Could anyone please give me some advice/guides on how to do well enough on the weaving puzzle to advance into having three and finally four colours?

I'm looking into doing weavery stalls but I never used the puzzle back on my old toon and I think due to the ability curve of Obsidian, find it incredibly hard to get past the basic tutorial stages.
All I can find online are guides on incredible/ultimate weaving but I can't get past the two basic colours. One puzzle I did was entirely made of doubles and triples and I got poor, one was basically one clear at a time and I got a fine/good. I keep going between proficient and able. I'm so lost D:

Tips/links/videos/guides are most appreciated!

2. As far as weavery stalls go, do most owners (who aren't supplying another stall with their goods, i.e SY or Tailor) find they sell more dockside or via orders?

TLDR: halp a girl get started so she can reach distinguished pls. Many thanks and hugs abound!
----------------------------------------
Aeyelle of the Viridian Meridian Ocean
Arianne of the Obsidian Ocean
[Oct 17, 2017 7:49:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates