• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 5
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1474 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
saintdiana

october seal... Reply to this Post

... and any future similarly difficult activities

supposing there are others with a full set of seals of piracy being threatened this month, i'd like to suggest we work on it together. i don't have a HS map or any bnav skills, but i am willing to hunt all the monsters till there's a map, i have the ocean memmed to get any ship anywhere, and can do any station one needs, tokens included. anyone else up for this?
----------------------------------------
~ owlwhisperer ~
[Oct 11, 2017 3:24:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Eastonwest1

Re: october seal... Reply to this Post

I'm in. I've cleared my weekend and stocked up on cup noodles. Just let me know when's a good time.
[Oct 12, 2017 11:39:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Cutingchris

Count me in!
Magneto, Illuminatti Royal

(Also Praetorian on Obsidian)
[Oct 13, 2017 8:42:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
saintdiana

great :). so far there's only one of those annoying maps in the middle of the inter-ocean. and the likely times for me are either saturday evening/night (counted in europe), or sunday (any time, but not too bright and early). PM if there's anything.
~ owlwhisperer ~
[Oct 13, 2017 9:15:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Eastonwest1

All right, I've got an empty ship parked at Hadrian, ready to go into the interocean route. With luck and enough interest, I'll try to get a voyage going Tuesday evening Europe time / Tuesday morning America time.
[Oct 16, 2017 3:25:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates