• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2234 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Ahipster

Please merge Meridian

I have came back after a year's hiatus, sadly Meridian is now desolate. Please merge Meridian with Emerald, there's really no reason not to at this point.
[Oct 8, 2017 12:24:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Keaze

Re: Please merge Meridian

Theyre a bit busy doing other things
----------------------------------------
Keaze
That Bombing Guide
[Oct 8, 2017 12:46:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
majestrate

Re: Please merge Meridian

I have came back after a year's hiatus, sadly Meridian is now desolate. Please merge Meridian with Emerald, there's really no reason not to at this point.

This is the last thing that Forculus said about such a merger

Forculus wrote: 
We probably won't be merging Meridian and Emerald, instead we're going to focus on making some interesting changes, shaking things up a bit, and trying to get the population numbers higher again.

There were definitely pros and cons to the original merges, and I feel strongly it was best for the long-term health of the game. I don't think it would turn out the same in this case, it would be a very short-term band-aid, and there might be performance issues after merging these two already gigantic databases.

----------------------------------------
#TeamEvil
Marto wrote: 
We can't rely on majestrate he yells at people

Avatar by the gracious and wonderful Phaerie <3
[Oct 8, 2017 12:51:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    first_majestrate    majestrait [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates