• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 2
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1154 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
SeaDogPete

Intent for Prolix - Take Two Reply to this Post

Okay no fancy artwork this time (credit in main to the lovely Orch who did the orginal which I altered).

After a close call with Finius the weekend just gone - we have decided to try and get our revenge. So its same time, same place this Saturday.

WHERE: Prolix Purlieu
WHEN: Saturday 7th October 2017 - Noon Pirate Time
PAY: Starting @ 1500 per segment plus sink bonuses and TH
SINKING: Yes more sinking
WHY: Same reason as before - and we got so close last time.

Hope as many of you can make it as possible. ALL welcome!
----------------------------------------
~ Seadogpete ~

Captain of Red Alert
King of Kismet

On several oceans..but mainly Cerulean
[Oct 2, 2017 6:54:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
SeaDogPete

Re: Intent for Prolix - Take Two Reply to this Post

Okay - will try and keep this brief :)

Firstly thankyou thankyou to all the pirates that helped today - navvers, jobbers, land staff and those that helped building ships, moving stock etc etc - you were ALL amazing and I can't thank you all enough.

Jobbers were even less this week - and even with a 1 strength BK - at one point Finius had several ships on the board including 2 brigs and a Xebec - which doesn't sound all that - but when we were barely able to field 2 junks it simply was. But the constructive criticism was noted thankyou.

A stark reality that Obsidian is still luring some of our mates away. Fortunately we still have a good bunch that are continuing to keep Cerulean alive.

I hope everyone had fun sailing with us and being involved in the last minute raffle.

Due to a recent "baby boom" on Prolix we can all look forward to many christenings, bar mitzvahs, etc etc some time soon! ;)

Yarrr and stuff..
----------------------------------------
~ Seadogpete ~

Captain of Red Alert
King of Kismet

On several oceans..but mainly Cerulean
[Oct 7, 2017 6:04:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates