• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1916 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Filthyjake

Intent Reply to this Post

I don't know if I am alone but I allays liked the intents posted in the forums. As a player who plays a bad social game they often made me pick a side to job for pay is only a part of it.

/e misses great video's and other creative posts

I get that those take time and the intents don't have to be that great but really why should we job for you? I have to log in to Emerald to see 10 kades but not one intent.

or you could post it here.

I know Knockout has some things going to, I wanted to buy a building they won't build so why not say Job for us were dusting, or job for us because we will sell you shop if you want one... Or job for us cause pirate X is a barrel stopper....

I am a ware that I posted this in politic's not emerald parlay, but reality is I haven't checked other oceans but I do check forums.

Make the Forums Entertaining again!
----------------------------------------
Filthyjake all oceans (Obsidian Primary)
Filthyjake6145 (discord)

Who would have ever thought there would be a more worthless familiar then the Krackling's? But now we have owls that are farm raised.

Which ever way the wind blows...
[Sep 30, 2017 5:33:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
xelto

Re: Intent Reply to this Post

Decent request, but you probably ought to steer players to posting their intents in the specific ocean parleys, not the general parley. I don't want to see intents on Obsidian, Meridian, Jade, or wherever.
Gurndigarn on Emerald Ocean
"Oh, come on. You jobbed onto a ship called the Cursed Isle Raider and you expected *refined*?"
[Sep 30, 2017 5:37:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Filthyjake

Re: Intent Reply to this Post

Decent request, but you probably ought to steer players to posting their intents in the specific ocean parleys, not the general parley. I don't want to see intents on Obsidian, Meridian, Jade, or wherever.

I am mostly interested in Intents in all the ocean's parlay's respectively, I play them all on many, but don't log into them all weekly. Which is why rather then spamming each parlay I posted here.

Hoping to see Obsidian make some great ones! I rarely job on other oceans unless there is a reason I can get behind, which well I never know what it is since im not a social/political player.

Obsidian has seen a great number of players and people are joining factions, well what do they even stand for why sign up for one side or another? Same for crews, flags ect.
Filthyjake all oceans (Obsidian Primary)
Filthyjake6145 (discord)

Who would have ever thought there would be a more worthless familiar then the Krackling's? But now we have owls that are farm raised.

Which ever way the wind blows...
[Sep 30, 2017 5:44:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates