• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2113 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Crazymg

Do you know who made this avatar? Reply to this Post

So I'm trying to rather up all my old avatars (some of which are on my old laptop to which I've forgotten the password >.>), I think I know what Images I still need to locate and who drew them. However I have reattained one that I'm not sure who drew it, I have searched the past 30 pages of The Mariner's Muse and I'm not keen to have to repeat it :p I've probably missed it so if you could save me from further insanity that would be great!

----------------------------------------
~Princessmg~
[Sep 27, 2017 5:59:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
cattrin

Re: Do you know who made this avatar? Reply to this Post

[Looks like Angelira!]

Unfortunately she used photobucket like me and all her images are dead. But the style is pretty noticeably the same from the examples on the yppedia.

[Here it is on her DA]

As a side note, I really need to update my examples there. Those are museum pieces.
Cattrin of Cerulean
Avatar by Apollo (we miss you :c), Blakbead, Angelira, Coriander, and Accelerator!

X tells ye, "Stop yo drawing fool!"

[Edit 3 times, last edit by cattrin at Sep 27, 2017 4:38:57 PM]
[Sep 27, 2017 4:32:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Crazymg

Re: Do you know who made this avatar? Reply to this Post

Woo! Thanks <3

Yeah there's a couple from photobucket that I don't currently have (should all be on my old laptop though once I get into that). Stupid photobucket.
~Princessmg~
[Sep 27, 2017 5:57:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates