• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 484 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
gorgio2

Pirate Radio Reply to this Post

Some History

Hello everyone! After a long hiatus and a break from pirates I have returned. A long time ago in a galaxy not so far away a radio station called shanty radio existed. It was the inspiration for me to become a DJ. Sadly I arrived at the end of shanty's run and was devestated. After some teenage sulking I discovered radio free Cobalt. It was the first time I ever Deejayed for a radio station. After Radio free cobalt shut down I started a radio station on cerulean. Many friends and DJ's later I took a break from pirates. However with the launch of Obsidian I have decided to bring pirate radio back!

The Here and Now

So the radio is currently being set up again we have live shows every day currently and are working on getting the auto dj set up to have music playing 24/7. we are currently looking for anyone who wants to DJ if you are interested please contact Jakeipoo on obsidian. I am really wanting this to take off so that we can go back to some of the glory days of pirate radio. I will be bringing in live mix DJ's for special sets as well as special engagements and blockade coverage.

The Specifics

Right now we are working on building the website and may be switching hosting servers in the near future. However for the time being you can listen in at http://us.ishout.net:2199/start/yppradio_resident/ (this may change) as for the name we are currently going with pirate radio but that may change. Some other options we are looking at are mixlr and twitch.

I look forward to sailing to radio waves and the seas with all of you!
----------------------------------------
YPP Radio: http://us.ishout.net:2199/start/yppradio_resident/

Jakeipoo of Cerulean and Obsidian Ocean

DJ Jakeipoo
[Sep 24, 2017 2:29:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
IantheKorean

Re: Pirate Radio Reply to this Post

tl;dr

<3 jake i'll tune in regularly!
[Sep 28, 2017 2:12:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
StuManchu

Re: Pirate Radio Reply to this Post

hello i am make post

it say i can DJ some time if you want

I used to do it, goodly.
----------------------------------------
Was once Stuyvesant

Redistribute your wealth, or we'll redistribute your blood.
[Sep 29, 2017 8:13:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates