• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 5
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 527 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
Lanlaiely

Bug on Cerulean where Poe is awarded for running Reply to this Post

I got attacked by a bot, I ran and ported. Because we didn't melee, I didn't check the booty or split. 30 minutes later, myself and another receieved a little over 7K when the boat autosplit. I checked the hold of the boat and there was a little over 5K.

I tried to submit a bug report, I don't want to get hit for exploitation, and received an error message saying that the bug report was not submitted.

I looked up the Vilya flag on each server and nobody is online. I want to report the issue, but don't know what I should do.
[Sep 23, 2017 7:14:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sagacious

Re: Bug on Cerulean where Poe is awarded for running Reply to this Post

It's likely someone placed some money in the booty during the voyage. The division automatically happens if it was not done manually when the ship has sat in port with no one aboard for 30 minutes. The PoE would not have come from any other source than that, by your explanation of events =)
----------------------------------------
Cerulean & Meridian - Icemeister
Emerald & Obsidian - incognito!
#TeamPurple
[Sep 23, 2017 7:15:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lanlaiely

there was only 3 of us on board, I went out 2 LPs and realied I didn't have rum. I ported to get rum and because of the melee-free battle, the boat was high on bilge and damage. So we switched boats. Nobody put money in the hold. I feel it's a bug.
[Sep 23, 2017 7:18:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wrs1864b

What do the vessel records say?

If someone put PoE in the coffers, it would tell you. Likewise, if you won a battle, it would tell you that. If the records don't mention anything but the divvy, they it is certainly a bug.
Algol can not assert the truth of all statements in this post and still be consistent.
[Sep 23, 2017 8:22:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
majestrate

I got attacked by a bot, I ran and ported. Because we didn't melee, I didn't check the booty or split. 30 minutes later, myself and another receieved a little over 7K when the boat autosplit. I checked the hold of the boat and there was a little over 5K.

I tried to submit a bug report, I don't want to get hit for exploitation, and received an error message saying that the bug report was not submitted.

I looked up the Vilya flag on each server and nobody is online. I want to report the issue, but don't know what I should do.

Create a petition. The support tools that OMs use do not require them to be logged into any ocean in order to receive petitions.
#TeamEvil
#TeamDefiantArmada
[Sep 23, 2017 10:16:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    first_majestrate    majestrait [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates