• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 2
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 292 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Aenor

Can't get to my pre-steam pirates Reply to this Post

When I try to use my existing account with my main pirate on it, I get a "Logon failed: A server error caused authentication to fail" error. I can use my Steam account to logon, but I don't want to have to create all new pirates and my main pirate name is now already taken.
----------------------------------------
Mat on the Meridian Ocean

Thank you to everyone who loves Blacksmithing!
[Sep 23, 2017 6:20:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sagacious

Re: Can't get to my pre-steam pirates Reply to this Post

The account you're trying to login with is associated with a Steam account and requires you to login using that same Steam account. For Dark Seas, you can only login with Steam to the Obsidian ocean. For the classic Puzzle Pirates game, you should be able to sign in still.

If you need to associate the account with a different Steam account, you can petition to request the account is unlinked. You can also email support@puzzlepirates.com
Cerulean & Meridian - Icemeister
Emerald & Obsidian - incognito!
#TeamPurple
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Sagacious at Sep 23, 2017 7:09:01 AM]
[Sep 23, 2017 7:07:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates