• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 1
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 310 times and has 0 replies Next Thread
Filthyjake

Making purchases Reply to this Post

Hello I have been playing for about 4-5 years made several purchases. They were so easy.

Just wanted to share what I found as I made a purchase. It took me 15-20 minutes to buy dubs, as marketing professional of all the things we want to run smooth it is incoming money.

My experience...
Click buy dubs button, chose package I wanted entered my info....
nothing happened. Waited 5 minutes still nothing..

Tried again same thing....

Gave up went and played a while realized I wanted my boxes and that I wouldn't play if I didn't have dubs so back at making my purchase....

Same thing 2-3 more times.

Decided to see if I could buy via steam only to realize my account was't logged in despite being in the game.

Solution: kick people who hit the buy dubs button to the steam log-in, from that point it was swift and easy experience as normal. Explain the process/ remind people they need to log into steams store on the purchase page.
----------------------------------------
Filthyjake All Oceans
Price Cap Doubloons for long term success of Puzzle Pirates Dub oceans!
Reciprocity:The practice of exchanging things with others for mutual benefit.
[Sep 18, 2017 8:49:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates