• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 1
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 348 times and has 0 replies Next Thread
Filthyjake

Making purchases Reply to this Post

Hello I have been playing for about 4-5 years made several purchases. They were so easy.

Just wanted to share what I found as I made a purchase. It took me 15-20 minutes to buy dubs, as marketing professional of all the things we want to run smooth it is incoming money.

My experience...
Click buy dubs button, chose package I wanted entered my info....
nothing happened. Waited 5 minutes still nothing..

Tried again same thing....

Gave up went and played a while realized I wanted my boxes and that I wouldn't play if I didn't have dubs so back at making my purchase....

Same thing 2-3 more times.

Decided to see if I could buy via steam only to realize my account was't logged in despite being in the game.

Solution: kick people who hit the buy dubs button to the steam log-in, from that point it was swift and easy experience as normal. Explain the process/ remind people they need to log into steams store on the purchase page.
----------------------------------------
The game is in its current state only because of the players and the community.

The game itself is great, and always will be. The players are the rudder which determine the direction in which the game goes.
[Sep 18, 2017 8:49:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates