• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2129 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
Lintu8

Dubs at 24K PoE on Meridian?! Reply to this Post

Returning player here, I logged in and saw that Meridian is dead (like, 9 players online dead) and decided I should convert my poe into dubs and jump to another ocean.

Do my eyes deceive me?! Dubloons have gone from 3k to 24k a piece???

How on earth did this happen, and what are the devs doing about this? I sunk a fair bit of money into this game and would like to be able to access it on another ocean...
[Sep 16, 2017 6:42:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
budclare2

Re: Dubs at 24K PoE on Meridian?! Reply to this Post

Returning player here, I logged in and saw that Meridian is dead (like, 9 players online dead) and decided I should convert my poe into dubs and jump to another ocean.

Do my eyes deceive me?! Dubloons have gone from 3k to 24k a piece???

How on earth did this happen, and what are the devs doing about this? I sunk a fair bit of money into this game and would like to be able to access it on another ocean...

That's why.
----------------------------------------
Budclare on Meridian

I want a cookie.

(Imp turned me into a dolly! :D)
[Sep 16, 2017 6:48:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Faulkston

Re: Doubloons at 24K PoE on Meridian?! Reply to this Post

The Developers have been busy opening up the Obsidian Ocean. Which is not to say that's what they're doing about the PoE price of doubloons on Meridian or Emerald or other doubloon oceans.

Dark Seas (Obsidian Ocean) early access announcement: https://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=206992
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Faulkston at Sep 16, 2017 8:12:03 PM]
[Sep 16, 2017 7:43:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/search [Link]  Go to top 
EmpressTamar

Re: Dubs at 24K PoE on Meridian?! Reply to this Post

Because everyone else did the same thing you tried to do.
Empresstamar of Emerald.
Yppedia page

Gorgeous avatar by by Cattrin <3
[Sep 16, 2017 8:00:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates