• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 19
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2822 times and has 18 replies Next Thread
Halfbrain5

Dark Seas Battle Box trinkets Reply to this Post

I'll start, if I can make it work
colors are shadow and crimson/gold

----------------------------------------
Doggbreath, Rogues Riding Cerulean
just like my grocery store - handbaskets are provided for your convenience

Yer daily horoscope reads: Investing in insane dogs will result in good health.

Sell me your ink! any Cerulean island 500/unit
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Halfbrain5 at Sep 8, 2017 2:48:13 PM]
[Sep 8, 2017 2:39:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Filthyjake

Re: Dark Seas Battle Box trinkets Reply to this Post

Battle Box I missed something?????
Filthyjake all oceans primary Cerulean
DUB FREE Ocean (Cerulean) Dub Scribe 42 dubs NO delivery FEES
Subscribe for $49.95 a year
You can play free, with limited access. (just like no dubs)
[Sep 8, 2017 3:44:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
budclare2

...well, at least I didn't get patchy pants (because they removed them from these boxes).

Two new colors, though. /e dies

Thanks, Dogg.

I'll make up a list of trinkets we still need...later. Or tomorrow. So hungry.

And the pet/fam list, and the furniture list... Crap, there are chromas, too. Now I'm really glad they skipped booch boxes.
Budclare on Meridian

I want a cookie.

(Imp turned me into a dolly! :D)
[Sep 9, 2017 7:17:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dexla

The gemstone ring is shadow/grey
Is there really any difference between the shadow panther and a palace shoppe panther?
Dexla d'Midnight
[Sep 13, 2017 11:23:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Raalala

'Shadow' big cat VS Panther.

Is there really any difference between the shadow panther and a palace shoppe panther?

- I'm rolling with a big fat, no? Given that the panther image is taken from the yppedia so, darker blue possible eye trickery making it look slightly darker.

Little bit of disappointment and people being scammed into buying 'shadow panthers' when really, they're just your bog standard palace panther.
~ Bambeh

Johnydepp says; 'BatBam, your f-ing play on words fetish'
Priapus says; 'Mate, look at his screen, you could play chess on that.'

[Sep 14, 2017 8:43:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lilymoon

Faeree ~ Illustrious Wanderer on all oceans ~
Apollo wrote: 
(Is it wrong that I'm now just a tiny bit in love with Faeree's brother?)

[Sep 14, 2017 8:00:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Faeree [Link]  Go to top 
Dexla

'Shadow' big cat VS Panther.

- I'm rolling with a big fat, no? Given that the panther image is taken from the yppedia so, darker blue possible eye trickery making it look slightly darker.

Little bit of disappointment and people being scammed into buying 'shadow panthers' when really, they're just your bog standard palace panther.

If I tilt my monitor and squint (which is a very professional way of doing things) I do see a slight difference in the purple/blues, but it would be nearly impossible to tell if one was trading these for sale. And funny thing is, I see the "shadow" version as actually being LIGHTER than the palace version.
Dexla d'Midnight
[Sep 15, 2017 7:57:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Raalala

Yeah, I see the same slight difference but, the blue of the background is different, due to it being plucked from the yppedia page and not in an inventory image, so maybe we need to get a shadow and palace panther side by side and really look? Still, seems a little bit lazy colour wise.
~ Bambeh

Johnydepp says; 'BatBam, your f-ing play on words fetish'
Priapus says; 'Mate, look at his screen, you could play chess on that.'

[Sep 15, 2017 9:15:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
budclare2

It's impossible to be sure atm; the colors on your screenshots are slightly off. :(

It's been happening off and on lately. I'm wondering if some people are using some new software to make their screenshots and it's booching the colors.

Anyway, your inventory box should match the one from the big cat grid, but obviously doesn't. Let me know when I can catch you online and I'll retake the screenshots. (Or if you're curious about what went wrong, you could experiment and try to figure it out.)

Most likely they are different colors...but in the same way the red and persimmon foxes are different colors, i.e. you pretty much need to see them both to figure out which is which. And zoom way in. And maybe use an eyedropper tool. :(
Budclare on Meridian

I want a cookie.

[Sep 15, 2017 12:06:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
budclare2

Okay, I have all the trinkets now except the crimson scroll.

EDIT: Found all the trinkets. :)
Budclare on Meridian

I want a cookie.

[Edit 2 times, last edit by budclare2 at Sep 18, 2017 6:26:51 PM]
[Sep 17, 2017 8:12:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dexla

From Obsidian:

Did this go into effect on the "old" oceans? I still don't see a noticeable difference in shadow panthers. Anyone else?
Dexla d'Midnight
[Sep 25, 2017 6:22:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Forculus
Developer

From Obsidian:

Did this go into effect on the "old" oceans? I still don't see a noticeable difference in shadow panthers. Anyone else?

This will be released on the other oceans soon, it just hit Obsidian a bit earlier because we had to do a release to fix that permanent labor badge bug.
[Sep 25, 2017 7:40:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dexla

From Obsidian:

This will be released on the other oceans soon, it just hit Obsidian a bit earlier because we had to do a release to fix that permanent labor badge bug.

Woot! Awesome! Thanks for the update!
Dexla d'Midnight
[Sep 25, 2017 10:20:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dexla

Updated Shadow Panther!

I wondered how different his was from Plum panthers, so, for comparison's sake:

*edit to add--- if my screen capture colors are off... could it have anything to do with my being on an old Mac? I use the command, shift, 4 to do my cropped screen captures. I wonder if I should use /print in-game instead.
Dexla d'Midnight
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Dexla at Oct 2, 2017 6:07:25 AM]
[Oct 2, 2017 6:05:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jcmorgan6

*edit to add--- if my screen capture colors are off... could it have anything to do with my being on an old Mac?

I was sure this was just an Obsidian compared to standard oceans thing? I know the colours for Obsidian used to be a little different, it was especially noticeable in Indigo, because it actually looked nice on Obsidian. Doesn't seem to be the case anymore, although I can't find anything in release notes mentioning fixing it: Left is my Obsidian Pirate, right is Emerald. Could it be colours are still off for some and not others?

Jjc on Emerald
Jc on Obsidian (regrettably)
My Kraken bombing guide
CI booty division stats
[Oct 2, 2017 6:55:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
budclare2

*edit to add--- if my screen capture colors are off... could it have anything to do with my being on an old Mac? I use the command, shift, 4 to do my cropped screen captures. I wonder if I should use /print in-game instead.

Yeah, it's still off. :(

/print might work. If not, I can catch you in-game.

(Sorry it took me so long to answer. I was really tired for a while, and had big cat avoidance issues. They're all starting to blur together and make me O_O. I've made headway on the grid now, so yay.)
Budclare on Meridian

I want a cookie.

[Oct 14, 2017 8:04:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dexla

OK this is a test then.
I used /print on my old Mac at the office. No cropping, nothing. I also wonder if it has anything to do with my image host site.

This is the link to the same image hosted on Google Drive...
Link

No rush! I know you have better things to do. Sadly, I don't. If these are still off, I'll try the same from my PC at home if it'll boot up.
Dexla d'Midnight
[Oct 16, 2017 9:00:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
budclare2

\o/

/e seriously did a victory arm irl

That did the trick. Thanks! <3
Budclare on Meridian

I want a cookie.

[Oct 19, 2017 8:40:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dexla

Woo hoo! I know it's not a particularly important find, but still one that makes me ponder why it changes. Glad to know what not to do though.
Dexla d'Midnight
[Oct 19, 2017 10:06:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates