• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1379 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
majestrate

More threads please!

Great idea, from now instead of replying to a thread that is already discussing an issue/idea, just hit "Post New Thread" instead. We really do need another 5 or 6 threads in GD about how a handful of players feel GH is doing a terrible job at communicating with the community.

So, please, I beg of you, skip that "Reply" button and go for that "Post New Thread" button!
----------------------------------------
#TeamEvil
#TeamShadowFleet
[Sep 5, 2017 2:23:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    first_majestrate    majestrait [Link]  Go to top 
Eyes

Re: More threads please!

Do you ever get off of your knees? Oh, how they must ache.
[Sep 5, 2017 9:24:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
majestrate

Hurrhurrhurr, I'm cool because I act like an angsty teenager.
----------------------------------------
#TeamEvil
#TeamShadowFleet
[Sep 5, 2017 10:24:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    first_majestrate    majestrait [Link]  Go to top 
Eyes

Thats exactly what I was going for! Thank you for the validation.
[Sep 5, 2017 11:33:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates