• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 6
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 7378 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
Hexy_7

Lagniappe's Defense Reply to this Post

Tequila Sunrise will defend Lagniappe from "beautiful lips" Finus.

When? Saturday August 26 at 6:00 pm game time

Tequila? Of course

Raffle? Sure

Come and have some fun!
----------------------------------------

Parura and her multiple personalities
Captain of A shot of Teguila
Queen of Tequila Sunrise
Governor of Lagniappe Island on Cerulean

Not just another pretty face...

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Hexy_7 at Aug 22, 2017 8:52:47 PM]
[Aug 22, 2017 8:51:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hexy_7

Re: Lagniappe's Defense Reply to this Post

Due to the lack of interest of Lagniappe's citizens to protect their island, I've decided Finus can have it.

It was fun being governor.

Parura out.

Queen of Tequila Sunrise

[Aug 26, 2017 5:10:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kartossedai

Parura, Majorjr has been gov for at least the past month, maybe longer, I wasn't keeping track. This did not sit well with me in the slightest, given he isn't even in the governing flag. You also cannot possibly pin the entire thing on me not jobbing when the person who owns the vast majority of the shops on the island wasn't even online today. Maybe if Babylon wasn't trying to take over the entire ocean, other people would have shown up.
~Parthenope on Cerulean~
[Aug 26, 2017 6:49:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
fourteen1414

Parura, Majorjr has been gov for at least the past month, maybe longer, I wasn't keeping track. This did not sit well with me in the slightest, given he isn't even in the governing flag. You also cannot possibly pin the entire thing on me not jobbing when the person who owns the vast majority of the shops on the island wasn't even online today. Maybe if Babylon wasn't trying to take over the entire ocean, other people would have shown up.

How are we at Babylon trying to take over the entire ocean? If you do not like us you could come adress your dislike to us or you could blockade us? If you refer to Majorjr he got his own flag. The person with the majority of the shoppes on Lagniappe isn't that Don? And finally I would have been there but the blockade started 3am for me. Regarding Lagniappe and the bk. Babylon and Victory Raiders are the only 2 flags who have tried to get rid of the flot.

I find it a bit sad to hear all these rumors running around on cerulean. Babylon is Babylon. We are not Leanboys nor Stumbling Solo. We do not pay flags to blockade other flags.
Fourteen global chats, "How do monsters like their eggs? terri-fried!"
Hera global chats, "I'm muting you Fourteen for terrible jokes."
[Aug 27, 2017 2:46:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hexy_7

Babylon and Majorjr are the people that have always supported me in the game and even helped me to win Emperor.

Lately real life has been busy and interesting, leaving me little to no time to play, Because of this, I offered Babylon both islands (this was before Majorjr had his own flag), as for me it is a responsability to the game and the ocean to own any of them and just felt like it wasn't fair that I could keep palaces from dusting only thanks to the autopay feature.

As you can see, they didn't accept them - wierd if any of them want to take over the ocean- but Major offered me to act as governor until I had more time.

Honestly, I didn't want to defend. It was too much effort for an ocean that has come to what it is right now, with people turning their backs on the players that have tried to keep it alive. But again, my responsability prevailed and it was about not letting the shop owners down. None of them cared so I went to have a nice dinner out.

P.S.: I've read my "Out" post twice and still don't see your name on it.

Queen of Tequila Sunrise

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Hexy_7 at Aug 27, 2017 4:51:18 PM]
[Aug 27, 2017 4:50:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
TexasBeesh

Babylon was not involved and I am pretty sure Don owns at least 7 shops and manages a few.
Seatexan - on the Midnight side of Cerulean
LOW RACK PRICES AT DRESSED TO KILL - NAMATH
Always looking for Pollack Sloops!
[Aug 28, 2017 7:10:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates