• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2264 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Igboo

Portrait backgrounds Reply to this Post

Can we bring back the old portraits from 2005. I love portraits. But I know it's been hard since most artists retired but most of us are waiting for new ones. I know obsidian has been opened for more than a week. And I'm sure people have stopped making portraits. But can we do something about it to fix this delay. I do have drawings made that can be used to for portrait backgrounds but I don't have the app to do it on. What's the point of not updating new portraits, when we can make a point and bring back the old ones that we've missed on.
----------------------------------------
Igboo
[Jul 28, 2017 9:50:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Robyns090

Re: Portrait backgrounds Reply to this Post

This should be posted here or another appropriate sub forum rather than Emerald Events.
Robyns
<3
[Jul 28, 2017 10:49:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Igboo

Re: Portrait backgrounds Reply to this Post

Thank you. I never liked the forums anyway :3 <3
Igboo
[Aug 1, 2017 9:15:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates