• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2587 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
Flie9

Apothecary? Reply to this Post

So i have an apothecary.

With the recent hemp stuff going on i managed to get some hemp oil at a decent price so now i can make paint in night harbour.

But when paiting a ship with a paint brush it takes it from dockside? how would you manage to do that? do i actually need to make my paint and sell it at the docks. but then again that means i need to put in dubs for the delivery?

i got a bit confused about that.

Kind regards,

Filliax
----------------------------------------
Filliax = obisidian (most used atm)
Filiax = emerald
and some on viridian back in the dayz

Cya ingame.
[Jul 20, 2017 2:25:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
majestrate

Re: Apothecary? Reply to this Post

If you do not put paint in the hold of a ship, then yes, when you use the paintbrush it will pull the paint from dockside.

Whether you should or should't sell dockside instead of having pirates order their own paint is a business decision you need to make.
#TeamEvil
Marto wrote: 
We can't rely on majestrate he yells at people

Avatar by the gracious and wonderful Phaerie <3
[Jul 20, 2017 3:23:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    first_majestrate    majestrait [Link]  Go to top 
Yanojr

If you make paint most SYs will buy it. i spent a good amount yesterday on paint and still need a few more
[Jul 21, 2017 1:06:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
SirCarl67

If you do decide to sell dockside then yes you do need to spend the doubloons yourself and add the cost of them onto the cost of your paint.
Apollo tells ye "If you're ok for me to do one [bake-off], I'll go with that."
[Jul 23, 2017 10:41:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates