• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 7
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4238 times and has 6 replies Next Thread
Papayas7

(Obsidian) Bounties Reply to this Post

Hey Guys Zoni on Obsidian Here.

Seems like I sparked a huge revolution regarding offering bounties for people sinking ships.

This forum post will be updated frequently regarding current bounties on both factions. I give no favor to either nor will personally participate in sinking.

To add a bounty to this list. please poston the forums with your pirate name and any details regarding your bounty.

Rules:

Feel free to get creative!

At any point this thread may be abandoned due to OM interference. I respect them if they have any info or tweaks I may need to do to follow guidelines. I am not collecting money from any such person just obtaining necessary information.

If you PVP someone you do so at your own risk. to be paid you must have sunken the opponent and provided proof.

Obviously this is an awful start but im at work... and its almost closing so this will be updated better later.

Current Bounty's

Shadow VS Defiant Armada

Your Pirate name: Zoni

Person I want sunk: Bartop

Bounty price in Pieces of Eight: 250k

Expiry Date: Until Successfully sunk once

Details: Please revenge my crewmate by sinking Bartop. In addition I will pay 20k to any Virtute Et Armis ships sunk.

For payment you must provide a screenshot by using /Vwho to show who is on board the ship. this must be done during the bnav.

Please also include a screenshot of your ship name.

And then a screen shot of the war tab on the NB saying you've won the battle.

please upload images to a image sharing site and then paste the url to the forum.

PLEASE comment any additional things you want added to this page!

Thanks,

Zoni
----------------------------------------
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Papayas7 at Jul 16, 2017 4:42:16 PM]
[Jul 16, 2017 4:11:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Strategyking

Re: (Obsidian) Bounties Reply to this Post

Can I put a bounty on myself?
Strategy - Meridian
Strategyy - Emerald
[Jul 16, 2017 4:15:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Papayas7

Can I put a bounty on myself?

You betcha! pm me details on forum
[Jul 16, 2017 4:16:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Strategyking

3. Failure to pay within 5 days will Ban you from using this service for a period of 54 days and 1 hr

Am unsure of what service you provide however! Is your service posting on the forums? I can do that myself!
Strategy - Meridian
Strategyy - Emerald
[Jul 16, 2017 4:18:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Papayas7

3. Failure to pay within 5 days will Ban you from using this service for a period of 54 days and 1 hr

Am unsure of what service you provide however! Is your service posting on the forums? I can do that myself!

I believe I will be removing me being a middle man for this service. I believe we will much better benefit having an open forum
[Jul 16, 2017 4:20:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
boroboy1

Seepnah
[Jul 16, 2017 4:22:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dexla

This ought to go under Obsidian's ocean forums, as this event does not apply to Emerald, Meridian, or Cerulean.
Dexla d'Midnight
[Jul 17, 2017 4:41:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates