• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 7
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2931 times and has 6 replies Next Thread
Hartmde

Ocean Master Reply to this Post

What are the odds that another OM will be needed before PP gets on steam?
[Jul 13, 2017 11:22:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
RonenOsden

Re: Ocean Master Reply to this Post

I volunteer as tribute.

Ps. Unlikely to happen.
----------------------------------------
Cptnronen Born And Raised On The Cobalt Ocean
Avatar created by the amazing Cattrin.
[Jul 14, 2017 1:06:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.twitch.tv/RonenOsden [Link]  Go to top 
Cronus
OceanMaster

What are the odds that another OM will be needed before PP gets on steam?

Sorry, we're not currently looking for a new OM. If/when we do need one, we'll be sure to announce it. The only help we're currently looking for is someone to create a game trailer for Dark Seas. Information for that is here .
Current avatar by Podgekins
Tinfoil, popsicle sticks, and paste make for a nice shiny new hat!
[Jul 14, 2017 6:44:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Altich

I sure want to become an Ocean Master. I wouldn't abuse my powers too much, I would be content with conquering some islands and banning anyone who tries to rebel against my empire.
[Jul 14, 2017 7:54:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Yanojr

i wouldnt even want to be an OM, sure its cool. But imagine trying to have a normal pilly. you cant cause everyone will try to get on massive tell spams... having to tell people on trade and global to chill out... lolol cant puzzle in peace anymore.
[Jul 14, 2017 8:59:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
Shinito

Can I at the very least be Ocean Respected?
Thorkill on Malachite 2.0 Obsidian
[Jul 14, 2017 10:27:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Thunderbird

i wouldnt even want to be an OM, sure its cool. But imagine trying to have a normal pilly. you cant cause everyone will try to get on massive tell spams... having to tell people on trade and global to chill out... lolol cant puzzle in peace anymore.

I don't think OMs ever pillage on the OM characters (not that they'd need to). But the OM account is kept separately from the player account (this was mentioned by Cleaver when the first OM applications opened). A number of OMs did reveal who their player pirate was, though a number of them have never done so.
Pirate tells you, "my, that's one BIG wad o' chewing gum ye have mounted on yer bonce! oO'"
Sungod officer chats, "I wonder if anyone's sailing the harpsichord"
Pirate tells you, "ZOMG CANDYFLOSS!!! *munches*"
[Jul 15, 2017 10:57:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates