• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 5
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3182 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
hmkanj

Deletion due to inactivity Reply to this Post

Hello!
Im a returning player and would like to ask if this was still the case?
Ive left about 7 years ago and was suprised to see all my accounts (my sis' too) to be active.
I have left my main account to a friend of mine and Im sure he/she didnt really buy any dubloons or went to subscribe.
Is there any changes to the said rule now?
I was also suprised to see that all of them had the badges of brand new quality as per their rank in the crew.
Havent got in touch with my friend for my main account (if she's still playing it), but my sub accounts (for my sis etc which I didnt ask her to take care of) are also there and didnt get deleted.
Thanks!
----------------------------------------
Pillowaddict from Emerald Ocean
[Jul 7, 2017 7:09:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Gunnerfreak

Re: Deletion due to inactivity Reply to this Post

Hello!
Im a returning player and would like to ask if this was still the case?
Ive left about 7 years ago and was suprised to see all my accounts (my sis' too) to be active.
I have left my main account to a friend of mine and Im sure he/she didnt really buy any dubloons or went to subscribe.
Is there any changes to the said rule now?
I was also suprised to see that all of them had the badges of brand new quality as per their rank in the crew.
Havent got in touch with my friend for my main account (if she's still playing it), but my sub accounts (for my sis etc which I didnt ask her to take care of) are also there and didnt get deleted.
Thanks!

Account-sharing is explicitly forbidden in the ToS. :/
Gunnerfreak on Cerulean <- Home ocean.
AKA Gunnerfreak on Obsidian (new ocean!), Ice, Emerald, Opal, and Jade,
Gunnerfreak-East on Emerald,
Gunnerfreak-West on Cerulean, and
Gunnergunner on Meridian.
Also a Respe-ranked YPPedia-wiki freak.
[Jul 7, 2017 7:44:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Altich

Account-sharing is explicitly forbidden in the ToS. :/

Yeah, well, no one will really search you to see if you share your account with your sister or something, but you shouldn't blatantly announce that you share your account. Just say that u won't do it again etc. :P (pls note that you are responsible for your account and you can't use excuses like "it's not my fault, my friend did this" etc)
About the actual topic, I don't knoe. It's supposed to delete your account at 6 weeks of inactivity or something if u never bought Doubloon/subscription or any other content with actual $. Just buy 12 Doubloon once and u are fine forever.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Altich at Jul 7, 2017 8:43:00 AM]
[Jul 7, 2017 8:42:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hmkanj

Oh. Didnt know about that. It wasnt like that during the time of three kings way back at 2008...or could have missed that. (Technically my sis is one account and I play the other. We both have different stats)
Anyhow, I guess the deal with account sharing is the hacked stuff and all.
Setting that aside, which isnt the concern of this thread...Im still curious as to how my inactive pirates at an alt account wasnt deleted.
Thanks for the concern and aggressive responses though! My bad for not knowing these updates. If I get banned for returning and not knowing these changes, then, well, alright.

Edit: on second thought, I think Ill just file in a support ticket than ask here where Ill just get generic responses. Thanks for your time!
Pillowaddict from Emerald Ocean
[Edit 2 times, last edit by hmkanj at Jul 7, 2017 12:55:25 PM]
[Jul 7, 2017 12:51:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
madesteven

Oh. Didnt know about that. It wasnt like that during the time of three kings way back at 2008...or could have missed that. (Technically my sis is one account and I play the other. We both have different stats)
Anyhow, I guess the deal with account sharing is the hacked stuff and all.
Setting that aside, which isnt the concern of this thread...Im still curious as to how my inactive pirates at an alt account wasnt deleted.
Thanks for the concern and aggressive responses though! My bad for not knowing these updates. If I get banned for returning and not knowing these changes, then, well, alright.

Edit: on second thought, I think Ill just file in a support ticket than ask here where Ill just get generic responses. Thanks for your time!

Wow your attitude stinks. Lighten up matey!
Jacada
Senior Officer - Anarchist Syndicate
Lord of Versus Terminus
Obsidian Ocean
Defiant Armada

[Jul 18, 2017 7:16:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates