• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 1
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5106 times and has 0 replies Next Thread
Shinito

Nautical Spy Agency Reply to this Post

nautical-spy.agency

With Obsidian out I've decided to premier my little project.

Nautical Spy Agency tracks PVE battle records and PVP logs on a month by month basis along with general crew data for archival. Currently I only gather data from the crew fame page as it is the only way to get active crews and not to overwhelm the updating system and getting to the page seems easy enough even for small crews.

Features planned for the near future:
-Add Light/Dark icons
-Improve design/CSS
-Recent PVP log (there is something like this in-game under the War tab but it's garbage)
-Ocean/Online population graphs (glowie is dead so I decided to start gathering date myself.)
-Crew archive (Will add after a month or two)

If you have any suggestions feel free to post them.

PS: if you need cloud computing and want to support this project please use my DigitalOcean referral link https://m.do.co/c/99b10e15a762
----------------------------------------
Thorkill on Malachite 2.0 Obsidian
[Jul 3, 2017 8:28:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates