• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Total posts in this thread: 22
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 14572 times and has 21 replies Next Thread
Forculus
Developer

Crews seeking Pirates Reply to this Post

This be the thread where crews can post notices for recruitment.
It will work best if everyone follows these simple posting guidelines:
  • Name of Crew, chosen Faction, Flag if applicable, and what Arch you are based in
  • Divison of booty and crew cut
  • Basic aims of crew (pillage, trade, forage etc.)
  • Terms for promotion
  • Name of Captain and Officers to contact if interested in joining.

Also, keep the thread bare of anything other than recruitment posts. This should be a thread where a crewless pirate can easily scroll through crews looking to hire without having to read through pages of comments on whether someone's crew cut is too high. If you have any questions, please PM the person who posted rather than reply here, as other posts will be removed.

To find any of the crews here ingame type "/cwho crewname" then you can see who's online to ask about joining.
----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Forculus at Jun 26, 2017 7:53:54 AM]
[Jun 23, 2017 12:13:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shmuh

Re: Crews seeking Pirates Reply to this Post

We are Novus Lux, a new light.

As a crew of mainly veterans, we have a few greenies as well. One of our main priorities established as a crew is community building. We hope to recruit and retain more pirates; both veteran and greenie in Obsidian's future days by providing assistance and just generally helping others experience more of the game.

Join our ever-growing team (now 25 strong!), and contribute to a shared, more engaging experience!

Information
Name of Crew - Novus Lux
Faction - Defiant Armada
Politics - Oligarchic
YPPedia Page - https://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Novus_Lux

We have many resources available, and many pirates with many years of experience who love to help others. If you're interested in joining us, you can join our Discord channel at: https://discord.gg/Ry8scxs so you can be introduced to everyone!
[Edit 4 times, last edit by Shmuh at Jun 24, 2017 9:33:16 AM]
[Jun 23, 2017 5:06:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Gunnerfreak

The Defiant Crew of Blood in the Water will be seeking members to boost Crew Fame ASAP when Obsidian opens and I can get stats up high enough along with the Badges.
Gunnerfreak on Cerulean <- Home ocean.
AKA Gunnerfreak on Obsidian (new ocean!), Ice, Emerald, Opal, and Jade,
Gunnerfreak-East on Emerald,
Gunnerfreak-West on Cerulean, and
Gunnergunner on Meridian.
Also a Respe-ranked YPPedia-wiki freak.
[Jun 23, 2017 5:39:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LJAmethyst

This be the thread where erstwhile crews can post notices for recruitment.

I just noticed this, but it is in the older ocean sticky posts as well.

"Erstwhile"? Only former crews can post notices here? Disband before posting?

idgi
Retired as of August 2015.
2 Timothy 4:7
[Edit 1 times, last edit by LJAmethyst at Jun 23, 2017 8:15:13 PM]
[Jun 23, 2017 8:15:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.newadvent.org/bible/jon001.htm [Link]  Go to top 
majestrate

Is it wrong to hope that other pirates are able to establish crews and name them what you guys post here?
#TeamEvil
Marto wrote: 
We can't rely on majestrate he yells at people

Avatar by the gracious and wonderful Phaerie <3
[Jun 24, 2017 3:14:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    first_majestrate    majestrait [Link]  Go to top 
Aethera21

Pyralis and I are going to come up with something, probably on the Dark side because that's what he wants and I don't care ha. All Cerulean transplants will be welcome!
Aethera of Cobalt Cerulean
Princess of Maniacal Menagerie
Blockade staff on any ocean
[Jun 24, 2017 5:30:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tatada

Pure Malice was one of the first crews created, and it is going to stay active and established for as long as the Obsidian ocean runs. We will never turn away trustworthy, loyal, hard working pirates. We are strict about our upper ranks but it means that we can be the best we deserve to be. I will not discuss our plans in detail on the forum but feel free to come have a chat with me if you are really interested.

Cabin Person: We don't use this rank.
Pirate: You will receive this upon joining.
Officer: Requires a ship & badge.
Fleet Officer: You will need to be trusted by the SOs and/or Captain.
SO: This is for the utmost elite pirates in our crew. You will need to be a dedicated player and must have a close attachment to the crew & myself.

Politics: Autocratic
Booty shares: Even
Ship restocking: 20 %

If you have any questions or need any help with anything. Please contact one of our pirates.

GMT +12:00 or EST works for any of the 3 pirates.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Tatada at Jul 1, 2017 5:57:26 PM]
[Jul 1, 2017 3:08:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
deltaruler

Crew Luminosity is looking for pirates to join the Defiant Armada under the flag Versus Terminus.

Politics:
Autocratic
Booty shares: Jobber's Delight
Jobbing Pirate: five shares
Cabin Person: three shares
Pirate: four shares
Officer: four shares
Fleet Officer: four shares
Senior Officer: four shares
Captain: four shares
Ship restocking: 19 %

Crew creed: Light 'EM Up ! ,¸¸,ø¤º°`

Terms for promotion: DEAL WITH THE CAPTAIN Gulfstream.
GULFipedia:
"Real life made me to respect people in games faster. Games made me to mute people in real life easier."
[Edit 1 times, last edit by deltaruler at Jul 4, 2017 10:04:35 PM]
[Jul 4, 2017 10:02:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jscum

Crew: Vallarta (Of Emerald)
Divison/Crew Cut: Jobbers Delight @ 20% Restock
Goals: Pillage! SMH and Have fun that's our goal. Maybe break a few records in the process! XD
Promotions:
-Pirate Everyone starts as one.
-Officer Rank is more for officers in training once ye've been with us a while/shown ye can run a ship well ye will be promoted. Own a ship to add to our growing fleet. Participate in crew pillages/ Run a pillage at least 3 times a month. (Respect yer fellow crew mates and their ships)
-Fleet Officer - Trusted by Crew SO's and Cap't
-Senior Officer - The pinnacle of Rank. Senior Officers represent the crew and uphold it's principals at all times. They are loyal, trustworthy, and helpful to crew.
Ranking Members: Cap't: Jscum. Lionesstia, Jackzparrowz
- Jscum Of Midnight & Obsidian - Jscumy Of Emerald
[Jul 11, 2017 5:27:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Macpirateer

Crew: Insatiable
Flag: Veto
Faction: Shadow Fleet
Arch: Greywaters/Darkling seas
Politics: Autocratic
Booty Shares: Jobber's delight with 19% restock.

Crew biography: Insatiable is a crew where members become family. We goof off, pick on each other, share our triumphs and downfalls. We are perfectly imperfect. We span the gap of being "just pixels" to becoming real people, individually, that each member brings something special to make a whole. Whether that means telling jokes, memming, kissing rocks in a KH, sinking your favorite ship in an HS, or landing a sea horse in a cit run. We welcome and encourage your uniqueness to make our crew the best there has ever been. We do engage in PvP, and are working towards blockading. Members can receive training in any aspect they so desire, as we have many old experienced members of both the crew and flag to guide you on your way.

We also encourage use of crew discord, where we chatter and laugh, chug rum and crack jokes, or organize a well planned disaster of attempting not to crash into each other.

Promotions:
Cabin person: Generally not used unless for discipline

Pirate: The starting rank for all newcomers.

Officer:Have your own ship and the badge so that you're able to run your own pillages.

Fleet officer: Have a moderate amount of trust by the higher ups within the crew along with showing a good amount of loyalty.

Senior officer: This is reserved for those who show the utmost loyalty and help take the crew achieve a lot with their aims alongside being well trusted by the higher ups.

People to get in-touch with: Any of the officers, there's a fairly lengthy list, though if you're looking for those with a bit more information find Nerzarn (myself), Dragonzeyez, Jaffa, Vxyzen or Vincent.
[Edit 6 times, last edit by Macpirateer at Aug 8, 2017 10:05:45 AM]
[Jul 13, 2017 1:46:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
damien377

Imperium of Kek (Defiant Armada) Needs You!
Thread Body Our booty division is PROMOTION PAYS , because the greenie casuals have it way too easy. We are a crew that rewards those who stay active.

Apply now to Captian "Zeodin" for an invite. Default ranks before testing concludes will be;

Pirate: No ship
Officer: Sloop or better.
Fleet Officer: Owns a larger ship like a War Brig
Senior Officer: That comes later.
[Jul 24, 2017 6:52:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
metoknow

Ahoy! We be The Light Brigade! A humble bunch of pirates looking for new members to grow with us! We like to think of ourselves as more a community with diverse members, plenty of conversation and an overall passion for the game! If you want to join us, Message me or any of the officer that may be online! Remember, to view who is online, ingame do /cwho The Light Brigade!

Name: The Light Brigade
Faction: Defiant Armada
Archipelago: Greywaters and Straits O' Defiance
Flag: Valhalla
Booty and Crew Cut: 85% Jobber's Delight
Aims of the Crew: Pillaging, Foraging, Sea Monsters
Terms for Promotion:These are stated in the extended public statement of the crew ingame
Important Contacts: Madcrash (Captain), Amizing (First Mate), Herieman, Johka or Rosalinda (Senior Officers)
Senior Officer Madcrash of League of Shadows - Emerald
Senior Officer Madcrash of League of Shadows - Obsidian

Keeping it real since 2005
[Edit 4 times, last edit by metoknow at Oct 16, 2017 1:35:03 PM]
[Oct 16, 2017 1:19:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lotus_elise3

Inglorious Basterds are recruiting!

Extended Public Statement
My name is Captain Antix and I'm putting together a special team, and I need me more Shadow Fleet soldiers. Now, y'all might've heard rumors about the Defiant Armada happening soon. Well, we'll be leaving a little earlier. We're gonna be dropped into Lionhaven, dressed as civilians. And once we're in enemy territory, as a bushwhackin' guerrilla army, we're gonna be doin' one thing and one thing only... sinkin' Defiant Armada.
Now, I don't know about y'all, but I sure as hell didn't come down from the goddamn Viridian Ocean, cross five thousand miles of water, fight my way through half of Port Venture and jump out of a crows nest to teach the Defiant Armada lessons in humanity. Defiant Armada ain't got no humanity. They're the foot soldiers of a mass murderin' maniac and they need to be dee-stroyed.

That's why any and every son of a gun we find wearin' a Defiant Armada uniform, they're gonna sink. Now, I'm the direct descendant of the mountain man Jim Bridger. That means I got a little Injun in me. And our battle plan will be that of an Apache resistance. We will be cruel to the Defiant Armada, and through our cruelty they will know who we are. And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the sunken ships of their brothers we leave behind us.

And the Defiant Armada won't be able to help themselves but to imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands, and our boot heels, and the edge of our knives. And the Defiant Armada will be sickened by us, and the Defiant Armada will talk about us, and the Defiant Armada will fear us. And when the Defiant Armada closes their eyes at night and they're tortured by their subconscious for the evil they have done, it will be with thoughts of us they are tortured with.

Sound good?

That's what I like to hear. But I got a word of warning for all you would-be Shadow Fleet warriors. When you join my command, you take on a debt. A debt you owe me personally. Each and every man under my command owes me one hundred Defiant Armada sinks. And I want my sinks. And all y'all will git me one hundred Defiant Armada sinks, taken from the hands of one hundred sunken Defiant Armada pirates. Or you will sink tryin'.

A Confirmed Basterd, Antix
Of Guerrilla Warfare 2018 fame

[Oct 19, 2017 7:08:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Juliostcroix

I made a mistake, somehow. I was trying to post our crew seeking pirates, and inadvertantly posted a new thread. I clicked the {Post New Thread} at the top of the page. I didn't see the one at the bottom earlier today. How can I change this? any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank ye.
Julio St Croix -Dark Wishes- Shadow Fleet on Obsidian
[Nov 27, 2017 9:59:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LJAmethyst

I made a mistake, somehow. I was trying to post our crew seeking pirates, and inadvertantly posted a new thread. I clicked the {Post New Thread} at the top of the page. I didn't see the one at the bottom earlier today. How can I change this? any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank ye.
Julio St Croix -Dark Wishes- Shadow Fleet on Obsidian

You just did the right thing. It is "Reply to This Post" in the header of any post in the thread. Note: your post will inherit the "Post Topic" subject, which you can edit.

At this point, you can make a new post, or you can edit the one you just posted, with the "Edit" icon in the upper left corner of the post header. In order to copy the post you wrote in the other thread, you can go into edit mode there, select all, and copy to the clipboard, then paste it in where it needs to go.
Retired as of August 2015.
2 Timothy 4:7
[Edit 2 times, last edit by LJAmethyst at Nov 27, 2017 10:34:47 PM]
[Nov 27, 2017 10:33:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.newadvent.org/bible/jon001.htm [Link]  Go to top 
lady_maeror

Ahoy! Do ye like memes? Pop culture? Easy going pirate life? Well, come join us!

"Ere The Sun Rises" is now looking for more pirates to join. Currently we do not have a flag as we intend to build up our ranks, but later on will apply for active flags :)

We operate at 80% Jobber's Delight.

Currently our main goals are pillages, we may assist and lend support in upcoming blockades or future flotillas. The Captain is increasing her personal fleet so that ships are available for use for new pirates that can't yet afford their own.

Promotions are at the discretion of the Captain, however positions are open for all ranks. Everyone receives Pirate rank automatically, Cabin Person is reserved for alts or misbehaving crew. Officer is offered if you own a ship or show that you are able to competently run a pillage. FO positions are open for pirates who display past or current experience in the game and decent leadership qualities. SO positions are only available to those previously known to the captain on Meridian/Veridian and can prove be loyal to the crew.

We welcome veterans from old oceans and new pirates alike. Officer training and general help is available from the current SO's/Captain if ye are new to the game! Overall we aim to build a community based crew that can support each other in gaining the most enjoyment from the game!

Please send /tell to Arianne to join today. (Available often at various times of the day).

Join the Armada today :3
Aeyelle of the Viridian Meridian Ocean
Arianne of the Obsidian Ocean
[Edit 1 times, last edit by lady_maeror at Dec 18, 2017 11:28:58 PM]
[Dec 18, 2017 11:28:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Juliostcroix

AHOY! Welcome to our family. We are from Meridian & Emerald, and enjoy the game. We pilly, do SMHs, play games, dock tart with the best of them, and generally have a good time. Beware the full moon, that is when the Pearl shines brightest!! Looking forward to the Island Openings so we can start really exploring this new ocean. We welcome new crewmates into the family and hope ye find great success with us. If ye want to join us look for any Officer ingame, or join from our pillies. Ingame do the "/cwho Dark Wishes" to find our online players. Ye can most often find Perla, Bricia, JulioStCroix, Vulcanic, and Arlecassiel on. We have not started the shop owning as of yet, because we are still growing and want to wait to see how the politics shape the islands. Until then, join us as we grow and search for that special island to hide our treasures on!!

Look for Dark Wishes of the Shadow Fleet
We are Autocratic, so the Captain has final say in all promotions.
Ranks: Cabin Boy/Girl - when ye join, yer alts, or as a way of punishment
Pirate - as soon as the Captain can confirm it
Officer - Complete crew training and hold Broad/Respected in Battle Navigation
and at least 3 duty puzzles
Fleet Officer - Once La Capitana feels ye are trustworthy
Senior Officer - the right hand of Her Majesty, she picks carefully ;-)
Captain - Perla, herself
Rules are simple:
Do Not leave during battles ('tis rude and ye will be blacklisted)
Do Not steal (we are a family and ye will be reported)
Do Not beg (for coins or ranks - the capt is deaf) {'tis annoying and ye could end up on that black list again}
Do Not be disrespectful to fellow crew mates or jobbers {we have honor}
Please do not jump on any ship without asking Permission To Board from that ship {PTB "ship name"} as we may be doing something very important or slightly illegal and ye really may NOT want to be involved!!

AAARRRR!!!! Matey!!! Join us and ye wishes shall become real!!
[Jan 6, 2018 5:57:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Juliostcroix

LJAmethyst: Thank ye so much for yer help with my post. I really do appreciate it. As luck would have it, my computer crashed shortly after posting it,, and I have been borrowing a friends' computer to play the game. Mine is repaired now, and working well, so I finally got the post moved to this thread. Thanks again fer all yer help. Julio
[Jan 6, 2018 6:00:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LisaKayeLA

Debauchary at Sea wants YOU!
  • Name of Crew, chosen Faction, Flag if applicable, and what Arch you are based in: Debauchery at Sea - Dark Faction - Fresh and Bold
  • Divison of booty and crew cut: Varies (SMH v. Pillage change in cut)
  • Basic aims of crew (pillage, trade, forage etc.): We are a pillaging/SMH/trade crew ... FUN is our main goal!
  • Terms for promotion: Captain and SO determine rank based on general knowledge, taking into consideration other ocean experience
  • Name of Captain and Officers to contact if interested in joining: Lisakayela (captain), Kierzy (SO), Conflictor (SO), Unitil (SO)

Cpt - Debauchery at Sea
Princess of Fresh and Bold on Obisidian
Always just a text away.

*NOTE: All comments, opinions and observations are strictly my own and do not reflect those of my flag unless I'm queen.
[Mar 7, 2018 12:45:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Pikapyah

need body's for the pokemon crew

only goal: get rep up, make flag, cade everything that moves and burn the entire place down
"economy killer, destroyer of stalls"
Pika says, "make it war bae"
Catch 'em all declared war on Scuppering Shrews.
Catch 'em all declared war on For Fox Sake.
Catch 'em all declared war on Consider it Sunk.
[Mar 17, 2018 7:48:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Crawlinglink

Under Construction

Hell on Wheels
Crawlinglink on All Oceans

Senior Officer and Poet of Spirit of the Carribbean on Hunter
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Crawlinglink at Aug 25, 2018 6:24:16 PM]
[Jul 20, 2018 12:08:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Adzanddoris6

Name of Crew - Brothers

Divison of booty and crew cut - this is open to change but currently Jobbers Delight

Basic aims of crew - Looking to grow, Greedy Bash, all SMH and have fun together! Grow as a Family

Terms for promotion- Own a Ship and active we have no issue offering you officer so you can Begin to learn Bnav

Name of Captain and Officers to contact if interested in joining - Captain- Adz
Senior Officers- Smoked, XxTwinkleXx, Gotchatwice

Come and Join us im going to be doing flag and crew Give-Aways most weekends and event pillages! Come have some fun
Obsidian - Adz

Captain of 'Brothers'
King of 'Renegade'
Man of Loveee xD
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Adzanddoris6 at Nov 6, 2018 1:49:01 PM]
[Nov 6, 2018 1:48:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates