• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 1
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3226 times and has 0 replies Next Thread
Clenito

Incredible Patching Help (and Carpentry while I'm at it) Reply to this Post

Ahoy,

I've recently returned to the game after a break of a year and a half or so. Before I left, I seem to remember I could get Incredible Patching without too much effort, although not consistently (never been that good at it, but I did get the Pillars trophy for example).

I've been back for a couple of weeks, and I haven't been able to get a single Incredible yet, even when my indicator is shiny several LPs in a row.

So what is the best way to play this puzzle now? I watched a recent Nickbush video, and he mentions that the puzzle has been overrun by botters.

Is that the reason why Incredible has become so hard to achieve? If I go for Master Patcher as fast as possible, is that the way to score best? What about Incredible Token Patching? That seems even more out of reach now.

On a side note: it seems Carpentry scoring hasn't changed much, I keep getting Excellent DRs, with a few Incredible here and there, but it's still so hard for me to keep an inc. Any tips from pro Carpers to improve my level to the very best, and also for Incredible Token Carp? (I still haven't gotten my pillars after 10 years)

Thanks a lot for your answers.
----------------------------------------
Barbecul, on Emerald.

on Youtube

My trinkets
[Jun 10, 2017 2:26:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates