• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 2
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2403 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
mikipiki

Doubloon Price History Reply to this Post

I was wondering if there's a site/place where you can see the history of doubloon prices over time for the past few years? Even potentially since the beginning of a particular ocean?
[Jun 4, 2017 7:08:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wrs1864b

Re: Doubloon Price History Reply to this Post

I was wondering if there's a site/place where you can see the history of doubloon prices over time for the past few years? Even potentially since the beginning of a particular ocean?

I'm a data junky and I like to keep track of such things so I've long sought out this info. Sadly, I know of no easy way to automatically get dub prices and I know of no one who has recorded them by hand.

I've never played much on green oceans, but I do remember back when dubs were less than 1k PoE/dub and when people complained about them hitting 1.5k PoE/dub and when people complained loudly when they hit 2k PoE/dub, etc. Ahhh. for the good old days.
----------------------------------------
Algol can not assert the truth of all statements in this post and still be consistent.
[Jun 4, 2017 7:45:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates