• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4495 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Lintu8

Ocean change question Reply to this Post

Hey guys, I'm an old salt who's been offline for a few years and I've just returned to find that Meridian is a ghost town.

I've heard that Emerald is the place to be in terms of player numbers but I was wondering if it's possible to swap a pirate from one server to another? I've played my current character for so many years I'd hate to have to start over :(

Let me know? :)
[May 6, 2017 11:39:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
EmpressTamar

Re: Ocean change question Reply to this Post

You cannot transfer your pirate, items, stats, trophies, familiars, pets, anything between oceans. If you have poe that you would like to access on a different doubloon ocean you would need to first buy doubloons using the poe, log into the other ocean using that same account, and sell off the doubloons.
----------------------------------------
Empresstamar of Emerald.
Yppedia page

Gorgeous avatar by by Scythera <3
[May 7, 2017 12:10:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Opsat

Re: Ocean change question Reply to this Post

There's still a number of pirates on Meridian. =P Significantly more than on Cerulean! xD Hehe. In any case...

Unfortunately, no. If you haven't previously made a pirate on your account on Emerald, then you'd have to create one and start from the beginning. Hopefully your pirate's name is still available there so you can use your old name. And you could always tell people that your main was on Meridian so they can check your previous stats there, if that will help. =)

Welcome back! =)
----------------------------------------
Opsat on all oceans.
(Also Opsat-East on Emerald and Meridian, and Opsat-West on Cerulean.)
And on Obsidian: Opsat, Meghost, and Meshadow.
[May 8, 2017 5:52:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates