• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 7
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1282 times and has 6 replies
amberash

The Great Boat Race Reply to this Post

Mark your calenders coming soon:

The Great Boat Race.

Dates May 19th -29th

You check in with race coordinator and get an assigned ship put in your crew on an alt.
The object is go a set route in the fastest time. All ships will be pulled at end of race (or when you finish if you finish early) Times will be calculated and winner(s) announced.

Start at point A buy a bid ticket (any ticket on that island can be 1 item for 1 POE){Normal Bid Tickets may be bought too anything to put time stamp in vessel records. (you can even keep bid tickets} (time starts)
Travel to point B buy a bid ticket (time stops)
Start Point B buy a bid ticket (time starts) travel to point C buy a bid ticket (time stops)
Continue until all points are reached last point (F)inish). Anytime you are not able to reach a point feel free to stop at a inhabited island and buy a ticket when you stop and start again. You may travel all in 1 day or take breaks and take up the whole week and a half to finish route.

All Charts are available in Ship Yards
(A)Hadrian-(B)Raven Roost
(B)Raven Roost-(C)Ansel
(C)Ansel- (D)Garden Cradle
(D)Garden Cradle - (E)Labyrinth Moore
(E)Labyrinth Moore- (F)inish)Hadrian

Other rules:
You need to be Officer or above in a crew to participate.
You need to use your assigned ship and accept the alt with the ship into your crew as a cabin person.
You may solo or have a full crew or anything inbetween.
You are required to do 1 battle between each point (must be fought can not evade).
Won battles you get 5 mins taken off your time, lost battles you get 2 mins taken off your time.

Dates May 19th -29th Last day to sign up and request a ship May 26th. All ships pulled May 30th if you're done or not. Will not be available May 19th until after 2
Contact Coconutgal to signup and get a ship May 19th-26th (usually on forage 11am.-8pm game time) if you're not able to be on in those hours please send Amberash a message on the forums to set up a different time to meet for a ship assignment.

Prizes up to 10 people participating (Prizes total up to 500K)

1st 200K
2nd 100K
3rd 50K
4th-10th 5K

Over 10 people (Prizes total up to 1 Mil)

1st 250K
2nd 150K
3rd 100K
4th 50K
5th and up 10K
----------------------------------------
Amberash Meridian Ocean
[Edit 2 times, last edit by amberash at May 18, 2017 1:40:07 PM]
[Apr 20, 2017 3:27:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Monliz

Re: The Great Boat Race Reply to this Post

Great event and look forward to some fun and friendly competition! Thank you for hosting this Amber :)
Monlizzy
Captain and Counselor of Midnight Aurora
Queen of Imperial Coalition on the Meridian Ocean
Queen of Lion's Bane on the Obsidian Ocean
Shawe tells ye, "would not be surprised if you were a man the way you act half the time lol"
[Apr 20, 2017 7:24:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
amberash

2 more days to enter. Only 1 person entered so far so all other awards up for grabs.
Amberash Meridian Ocean
[May 24, 2017 1:55:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Opsat

Hmm... interesting! Would love to join but...

am not originally from Meridian. =P I have a ship ready, but don't have a crew yet. xD Still working on getting me stats up so I can make one. Doubt I can do that before the deadline.

Enjoy, everyone! =D
Maybe I'll join in the next one. If there will be a next one. =P
Opsat on all oceans.
(Also Opsat-East on Emerald and Meridian, and Opsat-West on Cerulean.)
And on Obsidian: Opsat, Meghost, and Meshadow.
[May 24, 2017 6:37:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
amberash

Congradulations to the 2 people that entered Auntyjinxed and Westly.

1st goes to Anuntyjinxed and 2nd goes to Westly

Send me or Coconutgal a tell for your prize.
Amberash Meridian Ocean
[May 27, 2017 2:05:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
amberash

To those that did not participate was there a reason? Bad date? I would like to host this again but would like more participation.
Amberash Meridian Ocean
[May 27, 2017 2:06:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
budclare2

To those that did not participate was there a reason? Bad date? I would like to host this again but would like more participation.

I wasn't around then. :(
Budclare on Meridian

I want a cookie.

(Imp turned me into a dolly! :D)
[Jun 29, 2017 7:15:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates