• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 2
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1774 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
hottie90112

Getting my pirate back Reply to this Post

I was wondering if there was a way to get my pirate back after inactivity. I bought dubloons and had ships and badges with this charecter but when i log in there is no pirates :(
[Apr 14, 2017 1:34:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LJAmethyst

Re: Getting my pirate back Reply to this Post

If you purchased doubloons with real money then your pirate should have been preserved from purging.

One thing to do is to check the email address under which you registered your account. If you were purged, then you should have been notified (check spambox) before it happened.

Another thing is to check the ocean you are logging into. If you have the ocean wrong then your account will show the pirates for another ocean, and if you never created any then they won't be there. The current English oceans are Cerulean, Emerald, and Meridian.
----------------------------------------
Retired as of August 2015.
Sic transit gloria mundi.
[Apr 15, 2017 11:20:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.newadvent.org/bible/jon001.htm [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates