• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2486 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
12Kayla34

Ironworking Stall - Setting prices? Work orders? Reply to this Post

Hey guys! So, I just have a couple questions, and I can't seem to find the answers anywhere online or in the help section of my stall.

First Question:

I just made an ironworking stall, and I'm wondering how I can set my prices.
The only way I can see to do it is under the "Wages and Charged rates" tab, but if I set the price for one item (like small cannon balls for example) then the same settings don't work out for another item (like large cannon balls for example). If I make my prices for small cannon balls the cheapest, those same settings don't work out for large cannon balls (they're not the cheapest for sale under "Order Products"). Is there a way for me to fix this? Is there a way to set a specific price for each item instead of just setting a price for the labor required for each item?

Second Question:

Am I only allowed to receive a certain number of work orders? I don't see my stall coming up when I click "Order Products" and look under small, medium, and large cannon balls. My shop is no longer listed, but I still have open for business selected. I currently have 9 work orders that still need to be completed and 5 work orders ready for pick up. The guy doesn't seem like he's going to pick them up anytime soon. Will that prevent me from being able to take in more orders? I have the required materials for the items, so I know that's not the problem.

TL;DR:

How do I set prices?
Can I only take so many work orders? Even if some are ready for pick up? Why won't my shop show up under the "Order Products" section even though I have the required materials for the items?
[Apr 12, 2017 4:53:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
xelto

Re: Ironworking Stall - Setting prices? Work orders? Reply to this Post

In addition to setting the price for labor, you also have to set the prices for each commodity used (iron, wood, etc.) in the set prices section. You may also need to enable the individual items in the"products"tab of the set prices section.
----------------------------------------
Gurndigarn on Emerald Ocean
"Oh, come on. You jobbed onto a ship called the Cursed Isle Raider and you expected *refined*?"
[Apr 13, 2017 8:26:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jfma

Re: Ironworking Stall - Setting prices? Work orders? Reply to this Post

Have you gone through
https://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Shopkeeping ? That goes through most of shop keeping related questions.
----------------------------------------
Jfmaa, Captain of Fade to Black

Emerald ocean
Huntard

Avvy by Bookling
[Apr 14, 2017 1:14:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates