• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 49
Posts: 49   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 18031 times and has 48 replies Next Thread
sexidutch

Re: XMAS IN JULY 2017 - July 7th - 24hr grandfrig pilly - TONS of PRIZES Reply to this Post

Cattrin im srsly impressed by your drawings. And so many in such a short time.
Love them <3
----------------------------------------
Disgraceful, one of cobalt nutties
Also found on Emerald nowadays :P
[Jul 8, 2017 9:41:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Opsat

Re: XMAS IN JULY 2017 - July 7th - 24hr grandfrig pilly - TONS of PRIZES Reply to this Post

Thank ye for the fun, Santa and elvesssssss!!! =D

<3 <3 <3
Opsat on all oceans.
(Also Opsat-East on Emerald and Meridian, and Opsat-West on Cerulean.)
And on Obsidian: Opsat, Meghost, and Meshadow.
[Jul 8, 2017 10:30:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Runkeerin

Doodles from the voyage!

"Runkeerin rockin' around the christmas tree on her rocking pony!"

I'm fairly certain those are not sized for adults. Poor pony.

I do wut I want! (also, ADORABLE.)

Thanks Peg and the gang for the ride. Surely the best one yet, right? I bet we're all geared up for the next one already!
Gone
[Jul 8, 2017 10:49:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Queenisis1

Doodles from the voyage!

Queenisis being a pro at bilge!

This looks awesome! Thanks Catt! :)
This was my first Xmas in July event, and I'm looking forward to doing it again.

Pegasis, if you're in need of elves for next year, I'll be happy to help!
Whaaa?
I didn't steal anything... I swear it!

I'm an innocent little pirate :p
[Jul 8, 2017 8:48:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
pegasiswolf

I just now got back home.... before i FINALLY get to close my eyes and get a little sleep....decided to pop over for just A MOMENT.... to say...

THANK YOU!!! to everyone that worked so hard to make this event a success!!!!

we have the MOST AMAZING ELVES that any Santa could ever hope to have!!!!!!

If everyone was aware of all the MAJOR obstacles i faced at the last minute.... they would understand just how much of an XMAS MIRACLE it was to have the event go forward!!

when i wake up i will be sorting out EVERYTHING!! and getting all the prizes to all the winners..... and making a summary post ... with all the fun details and a more extensive list of what everyone won......

NO WORRIES!!! I WILL be getting everything delivered and all the trinkets cashed in etc....

short version ... here are the top 4 scores in each station type....

Xmas In July 2017 Results!

Overall
Elgoodo - 140
top male -Nickbush - 131
top female-Robyns - 102
Index - 86

Sailing
Vinter - 50
Rikko - 39
Mallsanta - 36
Slee - 36

Rigging
Astonished - 68
Sorryboss - 44
Plinte - 36
Equanimeous - 25

Carpentry
Oshiana - 75
Bontly - 23
Ligaya - 20
Tgfyc - 19

Patching
Brezzeh - 30
Jraawr - 17
Longerbeard - 14
Roflolmao - 11
Strongjaw 11

Bilging
Elgoodo - 129
Nickbush - 126
Robyns - 101
Index - 86

Gunning
Tinkerbella - 557
Runkeerin - 374
Strongjaw - 314
Evilaurian - 111

JULS won the Black Octo for staying the entire 24hrs... and winning the spinoff :)

a more complete summary will be posted very soon
Pegasiswolf- Captain of Dream Catchers and Queen of Fleet of Dreams -Emerald

host of XMAS IN JULY event

"maintaining a positive attitude may not fix all of lifes problems, but it should annoy enough ppl to make it worth the effort"
[Jul 8, 2017 11:44:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest    https://www.facebook.com/victoria.wittren    pegasiswolf [Link]  Go to top 
Jeiret

Nice to see a familiar name topping the gunning rankings :), hope everyone had a great time. Good job as always peg and the elves

Miss everyone loads still

*Goes back to the pirate retirement lounge*
Jieret
Jieret

Working my way back to number 1 bnav (R.I.P Lysear)
Loving cursed isles too much atm ^^
Die atlantis Dieeeeeee
[Jul 10, 2017 1:56:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kevinstar

Thank you so much for a wonderful day! Absolutely loved it and will be back next year if it is on again!!

24hrs was a long time to stay awake, still recovering now!!

Kevinstar
[Jul 10, 2017 10:12:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
pegasiswolf

wonderful doodles catrrin... as usual!!!!

you did a great job on the littles that Commandeered my ship .. they look just like my grandkids :)

thank you!

"maintaining a positive attitude may not fix all of lifes problems, but it should annoy enough ppl to make it worth the effort"
[Jul 10, 2017 12:34:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest    https://www.facebook.com/victoria.wittren    pegasiswolf [Link]  Go to top 
pegasiswolf

Nice to see a familiar name topping the gunning rankings :), hope everyone had a great time. Good job as always peg and the elves

Miss everyone loads still

*Goes back to the pirate retirement lounge*
Jieret

JIeret!!!! hugzzzzz!!!!.... definitely missed u this year.... but rodeb was an excellent XOinjuly!!!

[Jul 10, 2017 12:43:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest    https://www.facebook.com/victoria.wittren    pegasiswolf [Link]  Go to top 
RonenOsden

This was fun, I wish I had the energy to do more of it.

Also wish we could get something half-way similar to happen on Cerulean...
Cptnronen Born And Raised On The Cobalt Ocean
Avatar created by the amazing Cattrin.
[Jul 11, 2017 5:48:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.twitch.tv/RonenOsden [Link]  Go to top 
pegasiswolf

This was fun, I wish I had the energy to do more of it.

Also wish we could get something half-way similar to happen on Cerulean...

clotho emailed me that "Pretty soon we should organize something for Obsidian too :)"

I still have lots of pirates to track down and deliver prizes to .. before I can focus on ANY "next" event... lol

[Jul 11, 2017 8:27:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest    https://www.facebook.com/victoria.wittren    pegasiswolf [Link]  Go to top 
RonenOsden

I still have lots of pirates to track down and deliver prizes to .. before I can focus on ANY "next" event... lol

If you were to run one for us on Cerulean, you would have no shortage of help. Trust me :)

Obsidian can go rot tho :p
Cptnronen Born And Raised On The Cobalt Ocean
Avatar created by the amazing Cattrin.
[Jul 11, 2017 2:14:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.twitch.tv/RonenOsden [Link]  Go to top 
Crazymg

Another 3 Day event next year? Ceru then Eme then Obsid ;)
~Princessmg~
[Jul 11, 2017 5:27:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
pegasiswolf

and I thought u wubbed me!!!!!

[Jul 11, 2017 6:50:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest    https://www.facebook.com/victoria.wittren    pegasiswolf [Link]  Go to top 
pegasiswolf

and I thought u wubbed me!!!!!

all joking aside.... an event on any other ocean would only be possible if ppl on THAT ocean donated all the prizes.... since i only play on Emerald.... I have no belongings anywhere else...

if anyone is serious... i would definitely suggest using a smaller ship... perhaps WF on obsidian... or WB on cruel..... just to fit the number of players.....

perhaps 12 hr.... with 100 wrapped pressies.....

just tossing ideas out... but Dark Xmas... on obsidian.... held around Halloween?????

[Jul 11, 2017 7:29:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest    https://www.facebook.com/victoria.wittren    pegasiswolf [Link]  Go to top 
Opsat

just tossing ideas out... but Dark Xmas... on obsidian.... held around Halloween?????

Why do I imagine Jack Skellington is behind this? xD
Opsat on all oceans.
(Also Opsat-East on Emerald and Meridian, and Opsat-West on Cerulean.)
And on Obsidian: Opsat, Meghost, and Meshadow.
[Jul 11, 2017 7:55:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
pegasiswolf

reminder-----

if you opened your pressie and found a TRINKET....READ it and then plz contact me in-game to claim ur prize.... there are ships... outfits... portraits... poe/dubs and other items that had to be wrapped via a trinket.....

here is a list of ppl that i know have unclaimed ship prizes. .. (if you are hearties with any of them..plz have them search for me to claim deed) of course...i will be typing /w on a regular basis to track them down also

vinter
oshiana
elgoodo x2
rikko
sorryboss
jraawr
nickbush - x3 +2photo +overall photo
mallsanta
ligaya
longerbeard
strongjaw x2
tgfyc
rodeb
kevinstar x2
bisca
kindbred
acidly x2
peq
cattrin x2
caliex
kuankuanz

[Jul 12, 2017 12:45:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest    https://www.facebook.com/victoria.wittren    pegasiswolf [Link]  Go to top 
cattrin

Hi! I claimed both my ships while on the pilly.

[09:26:34] Drmcatchers says, "192---lavender/rose - SHIP TRINKET candy cane -red - "ship"Consistent Herring, smsloop, Admiral Island, vesselId=6047065, PLAIN + 4 HARPOONS (cattrin)"

[09:27:34] Drmcatchers says, "291---white/white - SHIP TRINKET - lantern -iceblue - "ship"Conservative Tench, smsloop, Admiral Island, =5216639, lt.blue,grey,lt.blue(cattrin)"

[09:28:08] Cattrin traded: Candy cane, Lantern
[09:28:08] Drmcatchers traded: Deed to the Sloop 'Conservative Tench', Deed to the Sloop 'Consistent Herring'

Cattrin of Cerulean
Avatar by Apollo (we miss you :c), Blakbead, Angelira, Coriander, and Accelerator!

X tells ye, "Stop yo drawing fool!"

[Jul 13, 2017 6:37:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
pegasiswolf

Hi! I claimed both my ships while on the pilly.

[09:26:34] Drmcatchers says, "192---lavender/rose - SHIP TRINKET candy cane -red - "ship"Consistent Herring, smsloop, Admiral Island, vesselId=6047065, PLAIN + 4 HARPOONS (cattrin)"

[09:27:34] Drmcatchers says, "291---white/white - SHIP TRINKET - lantern -iceblue - "ship"Conservative Tench, smsloop, Admiral Island, =5216639, lt.blue,grey,lt.blue(cattrin)"

[09:28:08] Cattrin traded: Candy cane, Lantern
[09:28:08] Drmcatchers traded: Deed to the Sloop 'Conservative Tench', Deed to the Sloop 'Consistent Herring'

oh YAYYY.... that means i can stop typing '/w cattrin' 50 times a day!!!! :)

i hope u had lots of fun... and of course... thanks for the wonderful doodles again :)

[Jul 19, 2017 10:35:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest    https://www.facebook.com/victoria.wittren    pegasiswolf [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 49   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates