• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 299 times and has 2 replies
Forculus
Developer

[Testing needed] Client scaling for 4k displays Reply to this Post

I've just released a couple updates to Ice to scale up the size of the Puzzle Pirates client when using a 4k monitor, as some players have reported problems with the client being too small to use. If anyone with a 4k or similar HD monitor has a chance, could you please try launching the Ice client and report back here? I'd be interested to know if the client window seems to be too big, too small, or working as expected.

It would be helpful if you could share your screen resolution, and the Puzzle Pirates client resolution you're running at (shown in the Options panel). You can use /bug to report your results if you'd rather not make a forum post. Thank you!
[Mar 17, 2017 12:53:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
xelto

Re: [Testing needed] Client scaling for 4k displays Reply to this Post

I've just released a couple updates to Ice to scale up the size of the Puzzle Pirates client when using a 4k monitor, as some players have reported problems with the client being too small to use.

Thanks for looking into this. It's not a problem I currently face (sadly), but one I'm anticipating at some point.
----------------------------------------
Gurndigarn on Emerald Ocean
"Oh, come on. You jobbed onto a ship called the Cursed Isle Raider and you expected *refined*?"
[Mar 17, 2017 3:09:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mari_

Re: [Testing needed] Client scaling for 4k displays Reply to this Post

First piece of feedback... make it so I can still access my options button when I make it taller than my screen so I don't have to manually edit the registry :)
----------------------------------------
Calamarie (and bringing some Dignity to ABM)

"Always remember... Rumours are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots."

Darkfaery does my avatars :)
[Mar 18, 2017 12:34:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates