• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 7
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3925 times and has 6 replies Next Thread
Koalamama61

Working in stall Reply to this Post

I just bought a small stall but can't figure out how to work in it. I made myself an employee and have a labor badge but still don't have a "do your job" icon in my stall. What am I missing?
[Mar 12, 2017 10:19:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Crazymg

Re: Working in stall Reply to this Post

What kind of stall?

Koalamama on emerald has a tailoring stall, if that is you and the stall you are referring to you won't be able to get the "do your job" icon because tailoring is not currently a puzzle.
----------------------------------------
~Princessmg~
[Mar 13, 2017 12:03:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
jlh0605

What MG said, but keep in mind you can still get paid for having the job there, assuming there are active orders.
~Jamesh on Emerald

Galene tells ye, "You are awesome."
[Mar 13, 2017 5:46:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
Koalamama61

I'm really confused. If I can't work the stall how do I get labor hours to make the clothes to sell?
[Mar 14, 2017 9:46:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ghostbeardz1

Good to see you Koalamama,

One button which might help to fix this case could be the "Take the Job" button, which can be found by clicking Help Wanted from the Shoppe Menu on the Right-Hand side menu list.

By taking a job your pirate is able to "Sleepwalk work" with each of your unused labor hours each day. You will be able to usually see each of your "Sleepwalk" Labor Hours the next day from one of the Labor Employment sheets found from your pirate profile page. The sleepwalking labor our pirates do are fun way to get labor from our badge even on days where we might be far away or offline.

Hope this helps a little,

Feel free to post here, if there is something else which locks up. Happy to help with any labor questions for helping with the new stall.
Ghostbeards of Emerald
Senior Officer of The Royal United Navy
[Mar 14, 2017 10:05:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
RonenOsden

This may be of some use to you

Click the above link for all your questions to be answered :) It helped me when I started out long ago.
Cptnronen Born And Raised On The Cobalt Ocean
Avatar created by the amazing Cattrin.
[Mar 15, 2017 3:52:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.twitch.tv/RonenOsden [Link]  Go to top 
Koalamama61

I've done that, and I do have a few hours so I guess I'm doing the sleepwalking work thing (kinda like in real life but that's another story... ;) ) I was hoping/assuming I could work at my stall and build up labor hours so I could start taking orders. Probably should have investigated a bit more before jumping in...
[Mar 16, 2017 11:13:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates