• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 13
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 6913 times and has 12 replies Next Thread
lilymoon

People's Choice 2017! Vote for your favorite non-winning egg design! [Winners Posted!] Reply to this Post

[Winners Posted!]

The EGGS! Design Furniture for the Game 2017 event is finished and has been judged! Thus, it must be time for the People's Choice contest to begin!

How to enter your vote:
    Choose your favorite 5 eggs from the rendered egg page on YPPedia that do not include the winning entries, and were not created by yourself!
    Record the name of the artist who made the egg, and the egg number (from left to right). If you are unsure of the egg number, click on the egg you want to vote for and you will find the egg artist name and number!
    Rank your favorite five eggs from 1 to 5 (with your most favorite being 1st)
    [Click here to PM] your choices to me, along with your pirate name and ocean, by midnight game-time on the March 31st, 2017!

Please don't post your choices in this thread!

Example of how to vote:

Pirate Name : Hera
Pirate Ocean : Emerald

1. Clotho's egg #6
2. Apollo's egg #2
3. Nemesis's egg #1
4. Caliope's egg #1
5. Galene's egg #4

[Click here to PM your vote to me!]

How votes will be scored:

The People's Choice Easter Eggs votes will be scored using a points system:
    1st choice = 5 points
    2nd choice = 4 points
    3rd choice = 3 points
    4th choice = 2 points
    5th choice = 1 point
The winning eggs will be those that score the most points overall.

If your egg is chosen as a winner of the People's Choice, you will receive unlimited bragging rights, and perhaps something nice from Clotho?

Please post any comments or questions in this thread but not your votes! [Click here to PM your votes to me]!
----------------------------------------
Faeree ~ Illustrious Wanderer on all oceans ~
Avvie by Tilinka!
Apollo wrote: 
(Is it wrong that I'm now just a tiny bit in love with Faeree's brother?)

[Edit 3 times, last edit by lilymoon at Apr 12, 2017 8:01:49 AM]
[Mar 10, 2017 9:57:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Faeree [Link]  Go to top 
lilymoon

Re: [EGGS: WINNERS ANNOUNCED] People's Choice 2017! Vote for your favorite non-winning egg design! Reply to this Post

ONE week left! Send me your votes via PM ! <3

Thanks to all that have voted so far!
Avvie by Tilinka!
Apollo wrote: 

[Mar 24, 2017 11:01:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Faeree [Link]  Go to top 
lilymoon

Re: [EGGS: WINNERS ANNOUNCED] People's Choice 2017! Vote for your favorite non-winning egg design! Reply to this Post

If you haven't voted yet, now's the time!

ONE DAY LEFT!!
Avvie by Tilinka!
Apollo wrote: 

[Mar 30, 2017 10:50:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Faeree [Link]  Go to top 
lilymoon

Ahoy Mates!

Thank you for those who have voted! However, for those that sent me your selections within the last 2 days, please check your PM! Some of you voted for winning egg designs so you have until midnight game time to update your votes!

Thank ye!

Edit: And for those that have dragged their feet or forgotten, don't wait! Send me your votes NOW! :P <3
Avvie by Tilinka!
Apollo wrote: 

[Edit 1 times, last edit by lilymoon at Mar 31, 2017 7:25:14 AM]
[Mar 31, 2017 7:24:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Faeree [Link]  Go to top 
lilymoon

Closed!

Please give me a few days to post the winners!
Avvie by Tilinka!
Apollo wrote: 

[Apr 1, 2017 2:39:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Faeree [Link]  Go to top 
Trinkz

Re: People's Choice 2017! Vote for your favorite non-winning egg design! [Pending results] Reply to this Post

sorry i missed my inbox deadline, I'm glad most of my votes were counted, there were some really amazing designs and everyone did a fantastic job :)
[Apr 3, 2017 8:14:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lilymoon

Re: People's Choice 2017! [Winners Posted] Reply to this Post

WINNERS!!

First off, thanks to all who took the time to vote and thank you for your patience while we wait for the eggies to be hatched!

These were such awesome entries, and I know it wasn't just me having a tough time picking only five top choices.

Now lets see how your votes turned out! [ ....... Drum Roll! ....... ]

Presenting the 2017 People's Choice Eggs!

In First place, with 20 points, is Greyladyy of Cerulean's 7th egg. Greyladyy wins supreme bragging rights, as well as a two event eggs: Alpha's Dragon Egg and Scythera's Koala Egg!

In second place, with 18 points, is Alpha of Emerald's 4th egg winning Scythera's Koala Egg.

In third place we have a tie!With 13 points Meadflagon of Cerulean's 2nd egg and Faeree of Cerulean's 8th egg both win Firstround's Lucky Egg!

In fourth place we have another tie! With 12 points Bisca of Emerald's 7th and 8th egg as well as Faeree of Cerulean's 6th egg all win Bookly's Gold Mummy egg.

In fifth place With 11 points, is Scythera of Emerald's 5th egg winning Scythera's Molten Egg.

In sixth place, with 11 points, is Keerin of Cerulean's 1st egg winning Alaya's Cat o' Wine Egg

In seventh place, with 11 points, is Greyladyy of Cerulean's 6th egg winning Faeree's Owl Egg

In eighth place, with 11 points, is Firstround of Emerald's 2nd egg winning Ambrygold's Turtle Shell Egg

In ninth place, with 10 points, is Greyladyy of Cerulean's 4th egg winning Acidd's Pastel Striped Egg

In tenth place, with 10 points, is Aeollus of Meridian's 1st egg winning Keerin's Purple Chevron Egg

In eleventh place, with 10 points, is Faeree of Cerulean's 5th egg winning Meadflagon's Red n' White Egg

In twelfth place, with 10 points, is Bisca of Emerald's 4th egg winning Zapa's Star Egg

Thank you all so much for participating in this year's People's Choice Awards! Your votes do count and for those that didn't have their designs selected by the Arrtists this year, please do resubmit them next year! You never know what next year will bring :)

A huge thank ye to our wonderful Clotho Bunny who generously provides the prizes and will be delivering them by Saturday!

For anyone interested in viewing the voting details, click here.
Avvie by Tilinka!
Apollo wrote: 

[Edit 1 times, last edit by lilymoon at Apr 12, 2017 8:00:52 AM]
[Apr 12, 2017 8:00:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Faeree [Link]  Go to top 
joandart

Congrats, everyone!
One of these years, Grey Havens is going to shock us all and add these eggs to the Shoppe, too. :)
Herowena of Cerulean
Still Sleeping With The Fishes

Dexla drew it.
[Apr 12, 2017 12:34:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
patrys12

Thank you for the votes and congratulations to everyone.
- xxx Alpha xxx -
[Apr 13, 2017 3:59:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Taskbeta

Yayyy! <333
Thank you so much :D
Bisca - Emerald & Obsidian

Avvy by: Wayfarer
[Apr 13, 2017 4:07:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
CapnKkatz

One of these years, Grey Havens is going to shock us all and add these eggs to the Shoppe, too. :)
Lol, wouldn't THAT be sweet!!

Congratulations to all of the winners and thanks for all of the eggceptional support.
Greylady, Meridian & Emerald, Greyladyy on Cerulean

"In a courtroom, it is not the loudest voice that prevails...it's the Constitution." WA AG
[Apr 13, 2017 8:02:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Taskbeta

A huge thank ye to our wonderful Clotho Bunny who generously provides the prizes and will be delivering them by Saturday!

Is that like her saturday or my saturday or next week saturday? :P
Bisca - Emerald & Obsidian

Avvy by: Wayfarer
[Apr 16, 2017 2:55:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Clotho
OceanMaster

Argh, the prize train derailed and I've been running a little later than planned. Prizes have been delivered now. Congratulations!
[Apr 16, 2017 3:55:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates