• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 2
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2370 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Tygas

Explorer's Hall not selling maps Reply to this Post

Sorry if this is the wrong section but the Explorer's Hall on Kirin is not selling maps. It's also dark.
----------------------------------------
Mackmaine on Cerulean
[Jan 21, 2017 3:22:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wrs1864b

Re: Explorer's Hall not selling maps Reply to this Post

You should probably have posted this to cerulean parley, but I'll answer the question here.

Early last December, the Brigand King took Kirin. I dumped enough PoE in the coffers of the island attractions to keep them going until now. No one has taken Kirin back from the BK, so the PoE ran out and they have now gone dark.

If Kirin no one drops a war chest on kirin today and it is not taken back tomorrow, they will dust. Even if it is taken back, the new owner may not bother keeping them around.
----------------------------------------
Algol can not assert the truth of all statements in this post and still be consistent.
[Jan 21, 2017 9:18:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates