• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 5
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2213 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
Ambrygold

My week back on Cerulean. Still Fun to be had Reply to this Post

I returned to the game after two years away. All I read and all I was told was there is nothing happening on the ocean. Well I can say after a week back it is my opinion that there is still fun to be had. The first day was probably the worst. I got on every pillage that went up. My main goal was to talk to people and make new hearties. And I'm happy to say I did. I found that like myself many people I met were returning to the game after time away. As the week went on there were more voyages on the nb including sea monster hunts, a float, and blocks. On several occasions I had had multiple to chose from. And if not I sent out tells to my growing livst of hearties to find activities. I went on several very long well run pillaged on larger ships. Also I should mention that I did not see any jobber have to be told to station or do anything really. For the most part everyone was friendly and knew what they were doing. Also I was able to buy a tailor shoppe something that was unlikely to have happened two years ago. I won a pelican on one of the longer voyages and was able to sell it the next day for a fair price.

So all in all I believe there is still many cool people playing on cerulean and a lot of good times still to be had.
----------------------------------------
Ambrygold of Cerulean Ocean

Pirates, when perfected, are the best of animals, but when separated from law and justice, they are even more awesome!
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Ambrygold at Jan 19, 2017 1:43:07 PM]
[Jan 19, 2017 6:22:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Opsat

Re: My week back on Cerulean. Still Fun to be had Reply to this Post

Welcome back! =D
Opsat on all oceans.
(Also Opsat-East on Emerald and Meridian, and Opsat-West on Cerulean.)
And on Obsidian: Opsat, Meghost, and Meshadow.
[Jan 19, 2017 8:13:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kaoma

welcome back
Orchidee, on Cerulean and all other oceans

Don't call me Orc! I'm a flower not a beast
[Jan 19, 2017 12:27:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tygas

Yay welcome back.
Mackmaine on Cerulean
[Jan 19, 2017 2:16:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ambrygold

Thank you
Ambrygold of Cerulean Ocean

Pirates, when perfected, are the best of animals, but when separated from law and justice, they are even more awesome!
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Ambrygold at Jan 20, 2017 11:54:29 AM]
[Jan 20, 2017 11:54:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates