• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4545 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
chipserl

Hey there! :D Reply to this Post

Hey, i have a question, i've played this game active a very long time ago, and wanted to ask if its still worth to play? And if yes, on which server? on emerald or on another one? Would also someone be ready to recruit me and show / explain me the basics? :D

It would be very friendly of you guys if you could answer my question :)

Sorry for my bad English, i know its not 10/10 but i hope its understandable and you guys can help me! :)

Best regards
[Jan 15, 2017 9:03:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Eyes

Re: Hey there! :D Reply to this Post

It's fun to log on occasionally for me. I enjoy Swordfighting and other parlour games and those are pretty active. Emerald is your best bet if you want to play with as many people as possible. I see lots of pillages and monster hunts on that ocean. The other oceans are more quiet.
[Jan 15, 2017 9:05:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
chipserl

Re: Hey there! :D Reply to this Post

Thank you very much for your fast response!
[Jan 15, 2017 9:09:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates