• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 5
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2527 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
Creesah

Pirate Looking for Voyages Reply to this Post

Ahoy mates,

Purpose of this post: To convey the message that I am looking for hearties as well as fellow pirates to invite me to all types of voyages that they do.

My IGN is: "Creesah"

Details: Last month, I came back to puzzle pirates and it has been great meeting new friends. I hope to make more hearties, as I am a very sociable person (unless I am gunning).

I understand this ocean is fairly low key and the new year has started, so our schedules can be a bit rocky. This is why I am writing this message to assist with meeting new pirates that would like to befriend me and allow me to join them on various voyages. I enjoy pillaging, Kraken's, Viking Raids, and seriously everything but 3-hour Atlantis runs.

I also understand that some people prefer to play solo and I respect that. When I join other people's voyages, I do respect your gameplay rules. Just don't expect me to be an expert player. I excel at rumble (and rumble greedies, if I have the board).

I'm like most other people, I enjoy meeting new friends and making some poe.

I am slowly working the confidence to host more voyages myself, but I'm just not that good at the game. I understand the puzzles, I just can't make the awesome puzzling happen. I just enjoy playing the game.

Closing statement: If you are interested in making a new friend and would like for me to join you on your voyages, please contact me in-game.

Thanks,
Creesah
[Jan 11, 2017 7:32:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dunsparce1

Re: Pirate Looking for Voyages Reply to this Post

Good to have you back! True, it's hard to find people to voyage with sometimes. I'll keep an eye out and check if you are online if I'm loading anything. Don't feel discouraged to load voyages yourself, you get to learn a lot by experience.
----------------------------------------
Dunsparce on Emerald
Emiya on Cerulean
[Jan 11, 2017 11:17:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
smexi4u

more then welcome to hunt me down for a hearty. don't play as much on Zad. always doing something when I'm online, if it be jobbing pillage or attempting cit runs.
Zadkiel on Obsidian,
SO of Polaris.

[Jan 11, 2017 6:37:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Momma_Wolf

Noon game time, EVERY Monday, come join Blackwolf Marauders on our Monday Madness cruise. Everyone's welcome!
Mommawolf, lurking on most oceans
Captain, Blackwolf Marauders of Midnight, now Cerulean
Queen, Victory Raiders of Midnight, now Cerulean

cmdrzoom said:

Anyone may demand answers of the gods.
Getting them is another matter.

[Jan 12, 2017 12:50:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
yerep

Come Look for me! :D

I love to have friends! I'm not as bad as they say i am neither ;)

I am not an Elite Player but you will find I am different than most!

Welcome to Cerulean!

- Papaloons Formerly Loons!
[Jan 13, 2017 5:16:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates