• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1302 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
Ixtab06

Iris Island transfer post Reply to this Post

Hello :) This is the required post for an island transfer in which Iris Island is to be transferred to Crabcat and the flag The Hermitcrabcats. Congratulations Crabcat! Very well deserved!

The transfer fee could be found on monarch of Undertow, Fedorov.
[Jan 8, 2017 8:40:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Crabcat

Re: Iris Island transfer post Reply to this Post

As the monarch of The Hermitcrabcats, I accept the transfer of Iris from Undertow.
----------------------------------------
Crabcat on Cerulean
[Jan 8, 2017 8:47:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
farmboy236

Yes, point sits are glorious affairs. Revel in your success. Don't forget to buy some polysporin Fedorov, you may need it after that level of chafing.
Majorjr on Cerulean
Littlemenjr on Meridian
Major on Emerald

Aristoza greeter chats, "Hello! I'm an Ocean Master, an administrator of this game. Please shut yer trap"
[Jan 9, 2017 10:55:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ScurvySpence

scrub
phylocyben on subs AND dubs
[Jan 12, 2017 6:06:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates