• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1525 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
Meikever

Stir It Up Reply to this Post

Howdy y'all!

I am looking to start a flag and do some small scale events and eventually blockades. Winter time is here and times are getting rough so I need some excitement in my life and I'm sure it's the time of the year that everyone else needs some excitement.

I haven't really played in a while but I am going to sell some of my familiars to fund fun things to do on this ocean such as junk citadel runs, pillages, krakens, and eventually some small scale blockades.

That being said I am looking to see if anyone has some subscription to gift me as I am in financial issues in my life and cannot pay it right now and still pay rent, etc.

ALSO: If you're interested in my serpent which is uncolored and unnamed, send me a tell with your best offer!

Thanks y'all!
----------------------------------------
MidOrAfk on the one and only ocean.
[Dec 30, 2016 10:23:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Halfbrain5

Re: Stir It Up Reply to this Post

please define uncolored
Doggbreath, Rogues Riding Cerulean
just like my grocery store - handbaskets are provided for your convenience

Yer daily horoscope reads: Investing in insane dogs will result in good health.

Sell me your ink! any Cerulean island 500/unit
[Dec 30, 2016 1:17:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Crabcat

I think he means the white/white one that he tried to auction earlier this month.
Crabcat on Cerulean
[Dec 30, 2016 1:21:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Meikever

I think he means the white/white one that he tried to auction earlier this month.

Correct, sorry about that.
MidOrAfk on the one and only ocean.
[Jan 1, 2017 10:21:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates