• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 2
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2806 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
ilikehammy

How to properly run a stall. Reply to this Post

Hello, this has probably been asked before but I was having some trouble finding a thread about it. So like the title says, how do you properly run a stall? I figure the different types of stalls make a difference, however any general information would be good.

I haven't decided on what type of stall to open up yet but hopefully after I'll have a clue. Thanks for the help!
----------------------------------------
Just trying to chease it up
[Dec 29, 2016 11:32:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wrs1864b

Re: How to properly run a stall. Reply to this Post

The yppedia has lots of good information and a link to it can be found at the top of all forum/webite pages.

In particular, see Shoppe management (which is linked off the main yppedia page under the section "tutorials")
----------------------------------------
Algol can not assert the truth of all statements in this post and still be consistent.
[Dec 30, 2016 7:15:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates