• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 2
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3801 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
benpowell987

Independence day 2.0 ( working title! Harh harh! ) Reply to this Post

Y'argh! It be me, Herius, Cap'n o'The Silver Hydra calling all subscribers new an'old for one simple thing!

"Teh' Time is now, Grey Haven -Will- do their beard-given best teh' get new players, yet it us up to -Us- Teh'players to make sure their efforts be not in vain. Upon recently having a response from Demeter in game, it be clear to me tha'there no'be enough for players new an'old to be interested in teh'game, there be no pillaged about, there be no parlour games nothin'at all be there! yet with -your- help, yer'be able to bring back life to our servers!

Call all hands! Bring back yer'friends and family,

December, the term pirates will warrent a new meanin'!
We cannot be consumed by our petty differences,
We will be united under one common interest!

We will not go silently into the night, and we will no'vanish without a fight! we're goin'to live on, and survive!

Startin'now, until the end of december, we want -you- to run pillages throughout, we want to see tha'list -Filled- with options, we want to see yer'crew happy and welcomin' of all new pirates, be they new or old! it is -Our- responsibility to the oceans to which we loved so much tha'we keep new players interested!"

if yer'not got a ship? Contact me, and i'l buy yer'a sloop!
Contact heriusPP on skype if yer'be wanting to talk an'to have further contact!

Sigh up -Below- make it be shown tha'yer'interested!

I'l be multiboxing two pillages and ( if I can get the Funding! ) a foraging run at all times during the GMT times!

----------------------------------------
[Edit 2 times, last edit by benpowell987 at Nov 22, 2016 2:42:24 PM]
[Nov 22, 2016 2:39:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
benpowell987

Re: Independence day 2.0 ( working title! Harh harh! ) Reply to this Post

What be it about?

The event will hugely consist of bringing the illusion of 'Life' to the game making sure those returning players as well as new players stay!

We want tournaments, if you see one, join it!
We want pillages, make that board full o'forages, Pillages, sea monster hunts all of the sorts!
We want parlour games!

To achieve this, we request that you multibox to heck!
have one pirate foraging, Another greeting players at the docks, Knock on homes and say hi! but at most, if you're grumpy in -any- way or form, may the beards spawn a fist to knock you down!

Are yer'a twitch streamer? Then stream!

Are there any prizes?

By teh'beards yer'be greedy!
Fair enough, I'l throw in something for the more devoted players!
----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by benpowell987 at Nov 22, 2016 2:54:47 PM]
[Nov 22, 2016 2:49:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates