• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3801 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Panchiinos

Change Birth settingsH Reply to this Post

Helo guys!, im new in this game and im having a problem here. when the game asked my age instead of november 1 of 1992, i put november 1 of 2016, because of a mistake, now i cant play this game, what should i do? i have already send a ticket for support
[Oct 30, 2016 11:55:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LJAmethyst

Re: Change Birth settingsH Reply to this Post

Helo guys!, im new in this game and im having a problem here. when the game asked my age instead of november 1 of 1992, i put november 1 of 2016, because of a mistake, now i cant play this game, what should i do? i have already send a ticket for support

Fetuses are strictly prohibited from playing Puzzle Pirates. It's in the Terms of Service.

srsly, your ticket is probably the best way to get an answer on this. We can't do much to help you from out here.
----------------------------------------
Retired as of August 2015.
2 Timothy 4:7
[Oct 30, 2016 9:15:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.newadvent.org/bible/jon001.htm [Link]  Go to top 
Furarri

Re: Change Birth settingsH Reply to this Post

Explain it to them in a ban plea.
I'm sure after you're born you'll be able to play.
Happy Birthday BTW (11/1/2016).

.... submarines are out!
Slimbottom won't like this at all.

Awesome avatar by Terrify! Thanks!
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Furarri at Oct 31, 2016 11:14:39 PM]
[Oct 31, 2016 11:14:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates