• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 7
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5309 times and has 6 replies Next Thread
Imbackin

How grey haven is cheating all of puzzle pirates Reply to this Post

This thread is probably going to get deleted but Idc I'm already banned and feel like everyone should know just how bogus grey haven is. I decided to check out good ol bot supply and went to make a purchase just to check it out. You'll never guess what company it bills to...good Ol grey haven LLc. So they don't care about all the change you want. They're selling you the bots and banning you for them to. Wish I could upload the purchase. So enjoy pp. In the end we're screwed.
[Oct 28, 2016 2:44:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
xelto

Re: How grey haven is cheating all of puzzle pirates Reply to this Post

>snerk<

And you're surprised? I guessed that they did something like that; it's the best way I could figure out to catch cheaters. Of course, they probably ought to create a shell account for their PoE and bot sales; thanks for pointing it out to them.

Of course, if you don't like it, you could always try this radical notion of... not cheating. Yeah, I know it's so last century (hell, it's probably so the century before that, even), but you might be amazed at the results.
----------------------------------------
Gurndigarn on Emerald Ocean
"Oh, come on. You jobbed onto a ship called the Cursed Isle Raider and you expected *refined*?"
[Edit 1 times, last edit by xelto at Oct 28, 2016 4:12:06 PM]
[Oct 28, 2016 4:10:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Furarri

Cheating the cheaters.
How rude.

.... submarines are out!
Slimbottom won't like this at all.

Awesome avatar by Terrify! Thanks!
[Oct 28, 2016 4:14:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Gunnerfreak

Cheating the cheaters.
How rude.

Lol, that's kinda just what I was thinking. XP
Gunnerfreak on Cerulean <- Home ocean.
AKA Gunnerfreak on Obsidian (new ocean!), Ice, Emerald, Opal, and Jade,
Gunnerfreak-East on Emerald,
Gunnerfreak-West on Cerulean, and
Gunnergunner on Meridian.
Also a Respe-ranked YPPedia-wiki freak.
[Oct 28, 2016 4:44:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Imbackin

I'm actually not upset. I just do the usual ban evade. But yes I was surprised by the transaction and wanted to share.
[Oct 28, 2016 4:49:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Imbackin

I feel like its more get your money where you can seeing as how they supply you with an untaint program as well. Basically if you can get away with it they don't care what you do. If someone notices untaint and try again.
[Oct 28, 2016 4:51:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
cmdrzoom

So this entire thread is for you to describe the multiple ways you are continuing to break the rules, and complain that Three Rings Grey Havens keep catching you at it.

You are a cheat, a churl, and an idiot.
Starhawk of Mad Mutineers, Azure
Catalina of Twilight's Sabre, Cobalt
[Oct 31, 2016 3:15:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates